14

Y'all ready for this? I don't think you are.... This is gonna be longer than the other chapters

ALSO this shit took me like a day to write so I hope y'all like it

**Taehyung's POV**
~5 years ago, 17 years old, in America~

We were in the living room, my mother, father and I. He sat on the couch, drinking his beer and life away. I sat next to my mother, wrapping my arm around her and rubbing her arm.

I would sleep with my mother on the cold tile floor in the living room because we only had one bedroom, and that was my father's room. I would wrap my arms around her waist and put my head in the crook of her neck to make warmth since we only had one thin blanket to cover us.

"Taehyung you're a disgrace. You weren't ever meant to be here you little faggot." My father spoke.

I didn't reply, because after 17 years of this crap I was done.

"Hey, fuck face, stop being a mama's boy and grow up. She's not going to be here long."

"Don't you fucking bring her into this you pile of shit." I talked back. "She has nothing to do with this."

"Watch your mouth boy!" He stood up and smacked my mouth hard, causing it to bleed. "Dont you fucking cuss at me!"

I let go of my mother and stood up. I pushed him down on the other couch and smacked him across the face. I heard my mother yelp and move away. "Then don't fucking hit me." I yanked my jacket off the table and walked out.

**

I sat outside of the apartment I shared with my mom and father. I didn't consider my father my actual father because he never acted like one. He would cheat on my mother and abuse her and I. I doubted the sick fuck even cared. All he did was drink beer and go out and find a new woman to have sex with. I just happened to be the "broken condom" according to him.

The way he abused me was not, in any way, how someone should treat their kid. He would get his belt and make me strip to my underwear and smack me with the belt on my back, legs, chest, and abdomen. Sometimes he would beat me to the point I had slashes going down my skin and I was bleeding. He wouldn't stop, even if I begged and cried, he would keep going and going until he was satisfied.

I heard my mom yell from inside, then a smack. I got up and rushed in to see him holding her arms and smacking her again. I grabbed an empty beer bottle and broke it on the table, making half of it sharp. I grabbed my father by the shoulder, causing him to let go of my mother stumble back. I pushed him against the wall and shoved the broken end of the beer bottle into his abdomen.

Blood poured out onto the bottle and my hand, I pulled it out, my mouth opening in shock as my mother screamed. I backed away looking at my blood covered hands. I fell backwards, landing on the floor at the same time my father did. I was trembling in fear at what I just did, I had no strength to get up or move, just stare at the slowly dying man in front of me.

My mother ran to him and pat his face. I couldn't hear anything at all, it was like I was deaf. I raised my hands to my face, the blood dripping onto my clothes. I felt warm liquid running down my cheeks and off of my chin as I looked at the blood on my hands. I'm a killer. A murderer. I'm going to jail for the rest of my life. I need to get out of here. I grabbed my hair and screamed, hiding my face. I pulled my knees to my chest, my jacket falling off of my body. My mother was crying, not being able to wake up my father.