22

This chapter contains sexual content. If you don't like, don't read.

This took me two days to write so y'all better like it

And I keep editing this you guys I'm sorry lol

**3rd person POV**

The older boy hovered over Jungkook, his legs wrapped around the older's waist. It now being a good month or so from their last incident that happened.

"Are you sure about this?" The older asked with a tilt of his head.

"Yes Tae, I really want it." The younger then pressed his lips onto his boyfriend's, their mouths connecting perfectly together as if they were made for each other.

Taehyung then began to rip off both of their clothes, quickly pulling off his own top and throwing it somewhere on the floor. It wasn't even a second later their lips were reattached, becoming more messy and lazy.

The two were now only in their boxers, pulled apart to catch their breath. Taehyung then asks, "Are you sure you want this?"

"Taehyung yes I'm ready." Jungkook says impatiently, a small whine to his tone.

The older chuckles at how Jungkook begs for him, it turns him on even more. To be quite frank, Taehyung aches to be inside Jungkook probably more than Jungkook wants the older in him.

Taehyung bends down and places a soft kiss on his thin lips, the younger wiggling around to show just how impatient he is.

After what felt like hours of making out, the two boys couldn't wait any longer. Taehyung slides the younger's boxers down with ease and tosses them on top of the pile of clothes on the floor. He stares at the younger's now exposed half erect member, eyes widening a bit at how big he actually is.

Jungkook shies away, wanting to cover himself in embarrassment. Instead he covers his face with his forearm.

"Let me see your beautiful face bun." Taehyung removes the younger's arm away as his other hand makes its way to Jungkook's mouth. "Open." He demands.

Jungkook obliges and opens his mouth for the older's fingers to slip in. The younger swirls his tongue around Taehyung's fingers, sucking on them as if it were a warm flesh popsicle.

After his fingers were lubricated with enough saliva, the older pulls them from his mouth, a string of Jungkook's saliva connected from his bottom lip to Taehyung's finger tips.

"So fucking hot." The older boy growls before sliding two fingers in Jungkook's hole.

The younger boy grips the bedsheets, breathing heavily. He mumbles a few cuss words under his breath, eyes shut tight. His tight ring of muscle slowly being stretched out by the older's fingers.

Two fingers easily turning into three, thrusting faster by the minute. Jungkook is on the verge of an orgasm, he wants something bigger to cum with.

"Daddy," he says almost with a voice crack. "I want you." The younger arches his back up in pleasure as Taehyung hits his prostate.

"Beg for it." The older can't take anymore just listening to the younger moan his name, his breathing becoming quicker and his lips becoming bruised.

"Daddy please. I really rea-aah really need you." The younger begs.

Taehyung bites his lip, taking his fingers out. A small whimper comes from Jungkook as the pleasure begins to fade away. The older yanks his boxers off, his erect member throbbing and ready to be touched.