17

-after shower-

I stepped out and dried myself off. I slipped on my underwear and sweats and towel dried my hair. I looked at my body, touching my abs and biceps as I brushed my teeth, approving of my new body. I've been working out in his work out room for the past few weeks and I'm really improving.

I walked out, placing my clothes on top of his. He was reading a book and didn't notice me come out. I crawled on top of him, slipping my head under his book and above his face.

"Whatcha reading?" I smiled and tilted my head.

"A book about a boy that's a robot and gets pulled from his home and hears his adoption parents get shot and killed." He placed the book on the nightstand.

"Sounds cool." I rolled off of him and laid next to him.

"Are you shirtless?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah it's hot, are you not hot?"

"Of course I'm hot, in both ways."

I smacked his arm and laughed. "Dude,"

He laughed with me and sat up. "Are you comfortable?"

"If I wasn't I'd be over here with a shirt on sweating my balls off."

He took his shirt off just as I finished my sentence. His tanned skin looked so nice and soft, he didn't have much of abs or muscles but damn he was strong. He had a small body, perfect you could say. My heart rate began to rise again, a feeling in my stomach like there were butterflies inside. I couldn't stop scanning his body.

He laid back down, laying on his side, his back to me. My eyes came across quite a few scars on his back, my eyes widened. "Where did you get those?"

"Huh?" He turned back to me, looking at me.

"Those scars on your back..."

"Huhh? Oh, those? I got hurt a few years back and I guess they never went away." Taehyung was a great liar. "Don't worry about it."

"Oh..." I touched them gently, he seemed to have no reaction to it. I pushed him on his stomach and began to massage his back, it's how I would repay him for now.  He let out small grunts, moans, right there- ah yes's and oooh yah's. I sat on his butt and got his lower back too, which he seemed to appreciate a lot.

I saw a cream on the nightstand, I picked it up and put some on my hand. I recognized the bottle because my mom used it on me when I was smaller. I rubbed the cream together and massaged his back with it, rubbing the cream on his skin. He put his head in the pillow and continued to make pleasuring sounds. I smiled, I knew I was helping him feel better.

I finished and got off, rubbing the excess cream on my arms. He turned to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I guess it's my turn to say thank you now."

"It's no problem, my mom was a masseuse and she taught me."

"You're really good at it, I give you credit." He put his head under my arm and cuddled me. I placed my hand on his bicep and rubbed it with my thumb. He's something arlight.

"Sleep well Taehyungie."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***

The next morning rolled around, sunlight covering my face. I put my head in the pillow, groaning because I didn't want to get up. Yesterday felt like a dream, like nothing was as it seemed.

Taehyung was like my brother, I would give him the world if I could. All of my thoughts changed on him a few weeks ago, when he started to open up to me.

He treats me better every day. And I'm really happy he does.

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung not next to me. I scrunched my brows together and rubbed my eyes. "Taehyung?" I groaned out, my morning voice taking over.

No response.

I groaned, rolling out of bed. I felt my hair was a mess, sticking up in different places. I yawned as a shuffled around the room, looking for a boy with brown hair and boxy lips.

I gave up after literally two minutes and headed to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror at my morning self. "Well shit." I grabbed the brush and brushed my hair down, fixing it to my forehead like I always did. I walked back out and grabbed my bag, grabbing a plain white shirt and black skinny jeans. I changed into the clothes, and slipped my socks and boots on.

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and opened the door to leave, but before I could step out Taehyung was standing in front of the door about to but the key card in.

"There you are, where the hell were you?" I rubbed my eyes, still being tired.

"I tried waking you up but you didn't budge so I went out and brought us breakfast." He held two to-go boxes up.

I brought him into the room, shutting the door after. I slipped my boots off as he slipped his shoes off. We walked to the small dining table and opened the boxes. There was pancakes, a sausage, a buscit, bacon, and hash browns. I sat down and began to eat. My eyes lit up as the taste of the food brought back memories of when everyone got along and how good the food tasted.

I smiled as I ate my bomb ass breakfast, Taehyung smiling as well. No words were exchanged, just looks to each other.