40

"Now arriving in Busan, South Korea."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

2 years had passed since they arrived in Busan. The three boys were now part of the Jeon Company that was previously owned by Jungkook's father. The youngest, obviously, was now the CEO of the Jeon Company. Hoseok and Jimin worked under Jungkook now.

Jungkook sat at his desk, fiddling with his pen between his fingers. He had finished the paperwork he was given for the day and he was bored. He placed the pen on the desk as he stood up from his chair, fixing his white button up shirt. His brown hair that was parted and showed his forehead was a bit curly and fluffy. He flipped his hair away from his eyes.

Two knocks sounded on the door before a shorter male walked in and shut the door behind him. His black hair was parted to the right as his fluffy bangs swooped perfectly across his head.

"Jungkookie, have you got time tonight? Hoseok hyung and I wanna go out later." Jimin asked his friend.

"Sure, why not? Is it for drinks?" He asked as he walked around his desk and to Jimin.

"Yes! Since it's Saturday, we decided a nice night would be fun!" The older smiled, his eyes turning into moon crescents.

Jungkook swung his arm over the shorter male's shoulder and smiled warmly, giving him a thumbs up. "I'm totally up for it!"

"Great! We'll see you after?"

"Of course."

And with that, Jimin walked out of the younger's personal office. The door clicked shut silently and Jungkook was left alone again. He sighed, his face going back to an emotionless expression.

Jungkook has changed over these two years, he wasn't the same "little bunny boy" he used to be. No, he was grown now. He matured. He had to treat things as an adult would. Jungkook is 22 now, afterall.

He sighed once again as he scratched the top of his head, his face turning to look at the desk clock that read 5:47pm. He placed both of his hands in the black slacks he wore as he leaned on the front of his desk.

"Less than 15 minutes and I'm out of here." He thought.

He decided to grab his black jacket to match with his formal clothes from the coat hanger and head out of his office. He walked down the long white hallway of the building, heading towards the large room where all of his employees were clicking away on computers in their cubicles.

"Are you all ready to head home for the day?" He asked in the open as he walked across the room. A majority of the employees stood up and bowed to him out of respect, then answering him with 'yes's and 'no's.

As he reached the end of the room, he turned and smiled to all of his employees and waved. They all bowed once again, wishing him to be safe as he left.

"Jungkook!" A familiar voice called out with quick footsteps that followed. Jungkook turned to see his other friend Hoseok running to him with a folder in his right arm and a bright smile on his face. Hoseok never failed to smile, no matter what.

"Hi hyung, what's up?" Jungkook tilted his head but was then bombarded with a giant hug from the elder.

"Jungkookie~ I missed you!" He said as his lips formed a heart. He bounced as he let go of the younger, obviously excited about something.

"Are you excited for later? Is that why you're jumping so much?" He asked with a chuckle, walking with his friend towards the elevators.

"Awe, Jimin already told you?" He pouted, following the younger.

"Jiminie told me about five minutes ago." He said as he pressed the down button on the elevator, shifting his weight on his right leg.

"Well, yes! We haven't hung out in a while due to all the work." He fiddled with the manila folder in his arm. "How are you doing? Not being too stressed?"

"I'm perfectly fine, hyung." As the double doors opened with a ding, the two boys stepped in. "Don't worry about me." He smiled gently as he pressed the button with the number 1 on it.

"You'd tell me if you weren't? It's hard to tell these days..." He looked at his maknae friend in the eyes.

Jungkook kept his eyes forward, not flinching to look at his hyung. "You know me well, hyung. I'm sure you'd tell if I wasn't myself."

Hoseok bit his cheek from pressing any farther. He knew Jungkook changed once he become CEO of his father's company. Jungkook just wasn't Jungkook.

After a few minutes, the metal box reached the first floor. The doors opened to let the two boys out and into the main lobby. People who walked back and fourth bowed to the two men as they walked towards the front desk.

"Turn in your work and let's go to the car to wait for Jimin." Jungkook said as he pat Hoseok's shoulder, heading out the large glass doors of the building.

He took the car keys from his pocket as he walked across the parking lot to his car, clicking the unlock button twice so the doors unlock. A few feet before reaching his car, he bumped into a rushing person and almost made them fall.

Before they fall, Jungkook caught them by the wrist, other hand on their waist. The person held their face down.

"Are you alright, sir?" He asked as he pulled the man to his feet.

There was no response from the man, just a nod as he pushed Jungkook off from him. The male had silver hair that covered his eyes slightly, but Jungkook couldn't see his face clearly.

Something about this man seemed suspiciously familiar to Jungkook...

The male ran off without a word, heading down the sidewalk. Jungkook looked back at him and shrugged before getting into his car.

After months without an update, here you are. I'll be trying to write more often but please do have patience.

I hop you enjoy this filler. I'm sorry if it's boring-