25

~5 months later~

Jungkook heard the beeping of the heart monitor, smelled the chemicals around him. His eyes slowly opened, letting them adjust to the brightness of the room.

His throat was dry, coughing slightly. He saw a the top of a person's head on his bedside. He moved his hand up slowly and placed his hand on the head.

"Wh... where's Tae?" Jungkook coughed a bit more.

A nurse came in to do the daily routine but stopped mid sentence. Her eyes widened, a smile forming on her pink lips. "You're awake."

Jungkook tilted his head, looking at her as if she was an alien. "Wh...who are you?"

"I'm your nurse. You've been in a coma for 3 years and 5 months Jungkook." She walked to his bedside and checked his iv's and heart rate.

"Who's Jungkook?" He coughed between his words.

The nurse brought him a cup of water, Jungkook taking small sips soon after.

The boy that had his head down now brings it up, looking at the nurse. "It's time again?" He rubbed his eyes.

"I told you, you should go home and get proper rest." She placed her hands on her hips.

"I want to be here when he wakes up..." He yawned.

"Who?" Jungkook asked in a raspy tone as he also wiped his eyes.

Taehyung froze, eyes widening at the familiar voice he hadn't heard for over three years. His head snapped at the voice, tears immediately flowing from his eyes.

"Jungkook..." He stood up and hugged him, not letting go. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left your side. God I'm such an idiot forgive me please." He rubbed his head all over Jungkook.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook got the strength to hug back, warm liquid streaming down his face as well.

Taehyung leaned back and cupped his boyfriend's cheeks, pressing his forehead on his. "Forgive me baby."

"What did you do?" Jungkook had no memory of anything in the past, only Taehyung's name and face. He doesn't remember his own name.

"I left you." He rubbed the younger's cheek with his thumb. "I'm sorry kookie."

"Who is Kookie?" He looked into Taehyung's eyes with a serious expression.

"You. Your name is Jeon Jungkook. You're 23 years old and you're my boyfriend..." He continued to rub the soft skin.

"What's a boyfriend?"

The nurse chuckled, "at least he's awake and well. He'll be discharged in a few days."

Taehyung ran to the nurse and hugged her. "Thank you so much."

She returned the hug, patting his back. "It's my job."

They let go of each other, the nurse returning back to work leaving the two in the room together. Taehyung headed back to Jungkook, sitting next to him on the bed.

"I love you, don't walk off alone." He held Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook nodded, looking at his hand. "Your hands are pretty." He lifted Taehyung's hand to his face, tracing every inch of his hand with his own finger.

"These hands are all yours baby." He intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's, "and they fit perfectly with yours."

Jungkook smiled, leaning his head back on the pillow. "I heard you."

Taehyung tilted his head, confused.

"I heard you singing happy birthday to me. I heard you talk about your stories. I even seen you, I tried getting your attention but it wouldn't work.

Taehyung blinked, not sure what to say.

"I also heard your apology. A million times. I just didn't know why you were."

"Jungkook..." Taehyung looked down, guilty.

"Thank you." He sat up and hugged the older. "For loving me."

Tears slipped from Taehyung's eyes again as he hugged back. "I love you so much."

***

The two arrived home two days later, Jungkook still struggling to walk. He was babied by Taehyung, being fed and carried everywhere around the house.

"Taehyung, I want a kiss again."

Taehyung kissed his boyfriend softly and swiftly. "There."

"Again."

He kissed again.

"Again!"

"You've maxed your limit." A brat smile appeared on his lips but he faced away from Jungkook.

The younger pouted, "there's no limits for kisses."

"Ask nicely and you'll get a better one."

"Can I pleaaaaase get a kiss TaeTae?" He begged.

Taehyung smiled and leaned towards Jungkook. He placed his lips softly on his boyfriend's, lips moving slowly and softly.

As the older's tongue swiped across Jungkook's bottom lip, he looked at his pretty closed eyes. Jungkook's lips parted slightly, eyes opening half way.

His breathing was hard, trying to wrap what just happened around his head. "You wanted a kiss, so I gave you a good one."

Before Taehyung could speak again, the younger wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him down into another kiss.

The two were happy once again, staying by each other's side no matter what.

The end of Stalker [part 1]