21

THAT LOOKS SO REAL HOLY SHIT

**Taehyung POV**

I sat on the bed, criss cross apple sauce, contemplating on wether I should tell Jungkook or not.

What if he reports me to the police? What if he gets genuinely terrified and runs away? Then what? I don't even know what I was doing that day, I really don't know why I decided to kill my father.

He walked up to me, sitting next to me. "Tae you look down, what's wrong?"

Fear took over my body, not wanting to explain what's wrong. But I explained anyway.

I told him the story of the night I stabbed my father with a beer bottle then running to Namjoon's house and stayed at his house for the night, flying back to Korea the next morning.

His face was pure confusion mixed with shock. His eyes were wide and eyebrows scrunched. I leaned my head down, regretting my decision.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have told you..."

He didn't respond with words, he responded with a hug. I returned the hug, holding him tightly. I felt tears falling from my eyes and on his shoulder, I greatly regret what I did, but he deserved it.

"So those scars on your back... were from him?" He rubbed my ear.

"Each one..." I sniffed, not wanting to let go. Ever.

He made me feel safe, like nothing mattered at this point.

"There's nothing that can be done now, just ask for forgiveness." He suggested.

"How does one do that?" I leaned back and looked at him in the eyes.

"Well first," he swiped my forehead with his fingers. "You close your eyes and say, 'please forgive me'. And do it every night until you feel you are forgiven." He smiled sweetly.

"Okay," I said quietly, not wanting to do it right at the moment.

"Here," he shifted to sit on my lap. "We all make sins, right?"

"Are you calling me a sinner?" I said deeper than expected.

He answered by locking lips with mine, moving them slowly. I'll take that as a yes.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, pushing him as close to me as possible.

His hips dropped on my crotch, our members touching each other. A soft sigh, escaped my lips as one did his as well. "You like that?"

He nodded, our lips connecting again. I moved one of my hands down his bare thigh, tracing small circles and lines sending him goosebumps everywhere.

"Have you... Y'know... Before?" I looked into his eyes, breathing hard.

He looked at me with pure confusion, like what I just said was a foreign language. "Touched myself?"

I nodded.

"No...." He became embarrassed, looking down at me.

"Never? You have no idea how good it feels." I smiled a shy smile, but it was true it feels amazing.

"Can you show me?" I could tell he was nervous, but I'll make him feel good.

"Sure, you can be as loud as you want and make sure to warn me when you feel something coming. You'll know what I mean when it happens." I began to move his hips on my already hard member, he nodded quickly as small moans spilled from his lips.

I felt him becoming harder by the second, it was unbelievable how this guy hasn't touched himself before. Who in be world at the age of 20 hasn't ever touched themselves?

His hands moved to my shoulders, gripping them a bit tightly. "Tae-Taehyungaahh..." He dropped his head down, I had a feeling he was getting close. I moved him quicker, moving his head up with my forehead and kissing him softly.

He leaned away from the kiss, nails digging into my shoulders as he let out a loud broken moan, legs shaking on mine. I slowed the movements, eventually coming to a stop and spilling a quieter broken moan from my lips.

He looked down at his underwear, seeing a big wet spot where his tip was. His cheeks turned red, head falling on my shoulder. "Why did it feel s-so good?"

"Because that, my baby boy, is called pleasure. And I can assure you, there will be other things that feel better than that."

"Like what?"

"I'd have to show you, but I'll let you rest for now."

He nodded, getting off of my lap and laying down. "Let's do it again later."

I smirked and nodded, I had a good idea of what to do to him next.