Chapter Fourteen

Journey |

I felt soft kisses going down my neck. I giggled since the kisses tickled a bit. I slowly opened my eyes to see Cameron kissing down my neck, with her arm slung over my stomach. "Good morning, beautiful," she mumbled.

"Good morning," I replied before closing my eyes again. I was so tired. Cameron went to sleep with ease last night, but I stayed up a bit longer after her. I felt guilty for the whole falling out between Wolf and her.

If it wasn't for me not being able to manage my liquor, this predicament probably would've never happened. Cameron wouldn't have a scar on her thigh that would probably stay for life.

I felt the bed move, so I opened my eyes again to see what Cameron was doing. I rolled over to my side, to see her standing beside the bed stretching. I giggled at just how cute her little ass looked in her boxers. "What are you laughing at," she asked as she turned around to face me.

"Your ass," I said as I leant up on my elbow. Cameron turned around and wiggled her ass at me. I laughed out loud at how foolish she looked. "Stop, idiot," I yelled.

She laughed also, and finally stopped shaking her ass. "Mom came up to check on me this morning. I guess she doesn't care about you skipping school. She said she cooked us some blueberry pancakes."

My mouth watered at the mention of food. I jumped right up, and Cameron laughed. "Whoa, chill out," she told me. "You stay right here. I'll bring our food up." Cameron leant over the bed to give me a peck on the lips, and then went out of the room; making sure to swing her hips like an idiot.

"Yaaaaasss," I yelled after her. I could hear her laughing as she went down the stairs. I smiled to myself and began searching Cameron's room for the remote to her TV. I found it right beside her phone. I grabbed it, and found my place back on the bed.

I flipped through television channels. Nothing good was ever on in the morning. I decided to just stay on a station that played nothing but music videos all day. By the time I found a channel, Cameron came in with a platter of food in her hands.

"Mmm," I hummed when I smelled the food. "It smells delicious." Cameron put the platter in front of me, and then went to sit beside me. I took a sip of my orange juice before finally stuffing a forkful of pancakes in my mouth.

"Oh my God," I moaned. Cameron just watched me. It felt like my mouth was having an orgasm. My taste buds were spazzing. "Your mom made these," I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, she makes the best pancakes on the planet," Cameron said as she inserted her fork into her mouth. "You'll never taste any better," Cameron assured me.

When Cameron and I got done eating, Cameron went downstairs to clean the dishes. She was down there for so long, and I was getting bored; so I decided to go downstairs, too. I found Cameron at the sink washing a plate while singing to herself horribly.

I tried my best not to laugh as I snuck up on her. Cameron continued singing like it was no one's business.

"Baby let me put your panties to the side,
I'mma make you feel alright,
'Cause I'mma give you what you need, yeah..."

I snuck my arms around her, and she jumped. I screamed singed another part of the song in her ear,

"Mami you remind me of something
But I don't know what it is..."

She laughed before licking her lips. "You scared the fuck out of me. I was about to use my karate moves on you," she joked. She finished washing the last dish, and turned around to splash me with some water.