Prologue

Prologue|

Cameron Ramsey was always a rebel, ever since she moved here freshman year. She had her group of friends. They would cause ruckus 24/7. On Saturday nights, you could catch them at school spray painting artistic graffiti on the school buses, hanging out outside of the movie theater, walking the streets or you could spot them at a party.

Cameron always wore her dyed blonde locks up in a messy bun, or in amazing wavy curls. Since freshman year, she has always wore the same stylish leather jacket. Her favorite outfit was a white v-neck, a black pair of tight skinny jeans, her leather jacket, and some type of plaid long sleeved shirt tied around her waist. And she always wore combat boots, or the latest Nike Air Max's.

Cameron Ramsey didn't care what people thought about her. You could catch her groping a girl in the hallway, or smoking a cigarette in the girl's bathroom.

You could always tell when she was coming because you could hear the 90's R&B and Hip Hop music blaring from the speakers of her 1969 coal black Camaro, or from her Beats headphones.

Cameron always kept it cool. I've never seen her not seem smooth, everything she did was done in a flawless matter. Cameron had never said a word to me, but she always had her eyes on me.

At every party that we both attended, I would catch her staring; but she would never say anything. I don't know if it was because I was the captain of the soccer team, or if it was that my popularity was just too much for her; but she never uttered a word.

Until...that day...

***

Thanks for clicking on this, and reading! Vote/comment if you'd like more. I promise, this story will be very interesting. :)