Chapter Thirteen

Flashback***

Wolf's POV

She was leant against the wall with a drink in her hand. I could tell by the way she was positioned on the wall that she may have a had a little too much to drink. I really couldn't keep my eyes off of her. No other girl was catching my attention on this particular night.

Usually when Journey came around I would feel nervous, but it was different tonight. I had a few drinks in me while she had more than a few. The little bit of liquor I had consumed was giving me courage. No one at the party was paying Journey nor I any mind.

Nick was occupying everyone with him playing guitar in the other room. My feet began walking walking towards Journey automatically. The liquor courage was at its best. "What's up," I said when I approached her.

She batted her eyelashes. Instantly, she was flirting with me off the bat. "You're one of those bad boys that hangs with that bad girl," she slurred. She grabbed me by my shirt, and pulled me closer to her.

Our bodies were pressed together. Her hand traveled down my stomach to my belt buckle. "I've heard a lot about you," she said before licking her lips. She looked down and noticed I was pretty erect. She unbuckled my jeans, and caught me off guard when she slid her hand down my boxers. "I've heard you're a very big, and bad wolf."

She began feeling on me, and I began kissing on her. Before I knew it, we were upstairs in a bedroom; going at it. When I got done with my business, I didn't really know what to do. Journey was past out asleep, so I just dipped.

Cameron |

"I don't think she remembers, though," Wolf finished his story. I could fucking kill him right now. I've never been so angry in my life. All I could picture was a sweaty Wolf on top of Journey. This made my blood boil, this made my fists bawl up, this made my muscles tense, and this made me turn red.

"I'm really sorry, Cameron. I know you told us to stay away, but I couldn't help it. I really, really like Journey and-"

"Like?! You fucking like her?! What you did that night was practically rape! She was out of her element! She was fucking drunk! If she was sober she wouldn't have paid you any mind," I spat. I began approaching Wolf, but Bash put his arm in front of me.

"Oh, really," Wolf yelled. I wasn't the only one angry now. "Because it didn't seem to be like that when she was choking on my fucking cock. How does my dick taste?!"

That's when I blacked out.

***

When I came to, all I could hear were voices. I couldn't see anything but straight blackness. "Ah, fuck, man," I heard Gunner yell. "She fucking killed him, man! What are we going to do?!"

"He's not dead," Cortez responded in an unsure voice. "His breathing is just very...faint." I felt a hand touch the side of my neck as if to check my pulse. "How is she," Cortez asked.

"Good," I heard Bash say. It sounded like he was leant over me. "Her heart rate seems normal, I guess. I guess those Health Science classes I took really paid off."

All of a sudden, my eyes shot open, and the sun nearly blinded me. "Fuck," I grumbled. I shielded my face away from the hot fucking sun.

"She's awake," Bash yelled. I heard a low growl. "Looks like Wolf is coming to, too." Bash took my hand, "Come on. Get up, buddy." He pulled me up to my feet. At first, I was a bit wobbly but I quickly regained my composure.

My shoulder was aching horribly. "My fucking shoulder," I complained. I reached for it, and rubbed it. It felt like it was out of socket.

"Oh shit," Gunner yelled. "We got to get you to the hospital." Wolf began mumbling things on the ground. What the fuck happened?