Chapter Eight

Gaia talked my head off about anything and everything until I finally decided it was time for me to go home. It was around 7 PM, and in almost an hour I had a date with Cameron. Gaia dropped me off home in her little car, and she made me promise that I'd wear something sexy.

I walked into my home to find it empty. My parents were probably out spending time together, since they've been so busy working. I jogged up into my bedroom, and headed straight for my walk in closet. I looked, and looked for something that would be sexy in Gaia's eyes, but I didn't see a damn thing.

So, I just went with what I thought was sexy. I got out a black and white sweatshirt, and threw on some white jeans to go with it. My shoes were just black and white Air Max's that were really similar to the one's Cameron was always wearing.

A horn blew, so I looked out of my window. I saw Cameron leant against her Camaro with her arms folded just waiting for me. She had on a leather black t-shirt, with black jeans. Her shoes were black also. She wore a golden watch on her wrist, and a golden necklace around her neck. She looked amazing.

I wasn't sure how she knew where I lived, but I didn't ponder on it. I sprayed myself with my favorite tropical perfume before making my way downstairs, and out the door. When Cameron saw me, she stopped leaning against the car, and opened the passenger door.

My cheeks flushed as I thanked her, and slid into the car. "It's no problem," is all she said and closed the door once I got in.

"You know, I thought I'd take you to see a movie, but I decided that's a little too cliche," Cameron said as we cruised down the street. "So, since you love to dance..."

"How do you know I love to dance," I tested.

"Well, number one you spent all damn night grinding on me last night," Cameron pointed out.

I pressed my lips together. "What's the second reasoning?"

Cameron was silent for a second. "There isn't a second reasoning, but anyways like I was saying, before I was ever so rudely cut off. I-"

"I'm not rude," I protested.

"Journey, interrupt me one more time and I'll turn this car around," Cameron talked to me as if I was her child. She then chuckled a little to let me know she was only kidding. "Seriously, we're going to a dance class, and not just any dance class...we're going to senior citizen Zumba."

"You're fucking kidding me," I said, as I looked at Cameron in disbelief. She had a little smirk on her face, and she looked out of the window shield.

"My cousin teaches the class. She's letting us get in for free. She says the youngest person in her class is 65."

"Holy fuck!"

"Tell me about it, talk about old geezers." I punched Cameron in the arm, and she didn't even react. "I'm just joking. You're only as old as you feel. Like, I feel like I'm like 85."

"Yeah, because 85 year olds definitely vandalize school buildings, graffiti walls and school buses, throw sick house parties, get into fights, mistreat women, fuck teenage girls mothers, and they definitely are arrogant assholes," I voiced.

Cameron laughed so loud, and hard that it scared me. I wasn't ready for that volume of laugher. I watched the road because Cameron eyes were about half closed from laughing so hard. "I so do not mistreat women. I'm taking you out on a date right now. That's romantic."

"Yeah, and how many girls have you taken on a date before?"

"Well...zero."

"And how many have you kissed or had sexually relationships with?"