Irish Countryside- Moriarty X Reader

Ever since the incident on the roof of St. Bart's, you've been hiding in the Irish countryside. You and Jim made a plan for The Fall. Since Sherlock would most likely not jump until after Jim 'dies', Jim had to fake his death.

The plan was simple: Jim would put the gun in his mouth, you would fire a shot into the air, Jim would fall back and close his eyes, deep red 'blood' would spill from his head, then Sherlock would jump, because he would get framed for the 'murder' of Jim.

And the plan went accordingly.

After escaping the rooftop, you and Jim fled to Ireland, to a small cottage in the countryside. That's where you've been ever since.

You have to admit, you were sceptical of the idea of the countryside. You weren't sure what to expect. Whenever you thought of countryside, the image of cows and farms filled your mind; of course, thst isn't at all what you found.

The cottage in which you currently reside is small and wooden with a brick chimney. On the inside, there is a nice wooden kitchen, a cozy living area to snuggle on the sofa and watch the orange flames in the fireplace, a small bathroom, and a small, cozy bedroom. The flooring is completely made of dark cherry wood, and the furniture is a chocolate brown.

The whole cottage is just perfect for the two of you.

Outside of the cottage, is a huge field with wild flowers growing in patches. Bees, butterflies, and other insects are often found buzzing around the colourful flowers.

All in all, you were in love with the Irish countryside. Jim could not have picked a more peaceful and beautiful destination to run away to.

There's no internet connection or television service, which was a major turn off, until you realised that Jim could spend more time with you.

So, by day, you go outside and read in the field. By night, you snuggle together on the sofa in front of a fire, or you cuddle together in the bed.

By fleeing to the Irish countryside, your bond with Jim has grown stronger. The two of you have laughed more in one hour than you have in a long time. The two of you have just enjoyed each other's company.

It's amazing what the Irish countryside can do to two young people in love.