Favourite Book📖Mycroft X Reader

You look all along the bookshelf. You search each title one more time, all to no avail. Your favourite book is not in its normal spot. You know that's where you left it, but you can't figure out why it wouldn't be there.

"Looking for this?" Mycroft, your beau, asks whilst holding up a copy of your favourite book. "Yes, and why do you have it?" You ask. "I figured that I would read this book to see why you like it so much," Mycroft responds. "So, what do you think?" You ask.

Mycroft sighs and connects his eyes with yours. "Truly, this book is full of sentiment and sap. I know that sentiment and sap is your favourite topics to read about, so I made my conclusions. One, this book is rubbish, and two, you like rubbish literature," Mycroft says.

You stand in front of him with your mouth agape. "Mycroft, give me my book back," you say. Mycroft hands it over to you. "I don't see how a person can like sentiment and sappiness in literature," Mycroft mutters.

You glare at him. "Mycroft, you'll never get it. You don't fall in love with characters, or anybody, but I do," you say. Mycroft shifts his weight onto his other foot. "But I fell in love with you," he says.

You smile and kiss his cheek. "Same here, but understand that I happen to like sentiment and sap in stories. Therefore, you can't say that nobody does, or that you don't understand how anyone does," you say.

Mycroft rolls his eyes. He gives you a peck on the forehead, then leaves the room.

###########
A/N

I know that this one was really short. Please don't hate me.

This one just came right to the top of my mind, and I couldn't think of anything else.

Writer's block is killing me.

Anyways, sorry if this one was stupid. I was struggling to make it at least 230 words. It probably makes no sense. Anyways, I better stop.

Thanks for reading, and love ALWAYS,
Juju