Eurus- Mycroft X Reader

"Here we are. Sherrinford; the fortress that is currently housing extremely dangerous criminals," the pilot of your helicopter says. You squint, trying to see it better.

The fortress grows taller and more unwelcoming, the closer the helicopter flies to it. You sigh, sitting back in your seat.

You are a very well- respected woman all across Europe. You have a very noble and respectable title in the British Government.  In fact, your only competition for a better title and more pay is Mycroft Holmes. You don't care, though. Mycroft is your only friend, as you don't see him as a foe, and the two of you understand each other.

The helicopter lands on a landing strip just outside the high- security fortress. You climb out of the helicopter and step onto solid ground, rejoicing that you've finally made it to solid ground.

You sigh, noting that a more dangerous deed is about to ensue. Men in back suits and sunglasses swiftly make their way to your side as you walk into the fortress.

"Ah, (Y/N), so good of you to come here on such short notice," Mycroft Holmes says, as soon as you step into a small confrence room. You nod, signaling the guards to leave the room.

You stand next to Mycroft and watch the screen in front of you, which is relaying his sister playing a violin. "So, I hear that Eurus has been trouble," you say, watching the screen. He turns to face you, his features solemn. "Of course. Only yesterday, she began to manipulate guards," Mycroft says, sighing deeply.

You study his face intently. When satisfied with what you see, you nod and turn back to the screen. "Then why call me in?"you ask. Mycroft sags his shoulders a bit, before straightening back up. His forehead creases as he begins to explain.

"Eurus has requested to see you. How she knows about you, I have no idea. I never mentioned you to her, and she never gets news of the outside world. She's claimed that she needs to talk to you," Mycroft says, a worried expression filling his features.

You nod and cross your arms over your chest. On the outside, you look brave and ready for action. On the indside, you're terrified of what's to come.

You let out a breath and place a hand on Mycroft's shoulder. "Do not leave this screen. Watch my back at all times,"you say, before leaving the room. Mycroft moves to sit in a chair behind the table, worry bubbling up inside of him.

You are escorted to an elevator, which brings you to the level Eurus is on. The elevator dings, and the doors spread open. You step outside, and follow a guard to another door.

"Stay three feet away from the glass at all times," the guard says as the door opens. You nod and look straight ahead at the dark- haired woman in containment. You walk purposefully to the line that marks three feet, then stop.

Eurus continues playing her violin, back turned towards you. You glance nervously to the camera, knowing that Mycroft's watching this exchange. Suddenly, the violin stops, and you turn to Eurus. She turns around slowly, creating suspense.

She sees you and smiles maniacally, pointing the bow of the violin towards the ground. "You're really pretty. I didn't think Mycroft would ever get someone with such a nice physique," she says, walking towards the glass. You remain silent, observing her actions. She giggles childishly.

She puts the violin and bow into a circular device. It turns around, and the violin is now on your side of the glass. "Go on, get it. I hear that you're a marvellous player," she eggs, causing you to feel at unease. You take the violin and bow carefully and tuck the violin under your chin.

"Do you have a particular song in mind?" you ask, readying the bow. She shrugs. "Not really. Just play what you feel,"she says, sending shivers down your spine. You cast a fleeting glance in the direction of the camera, then play.

Eurus closes her eyes and basks in the aura the music sends off. Suddenly, her eyes spring open. "Don't you just love Mycroft?" Eurus asks. You remain silent, still playing your emotions on the violin. "Oh, so you do. I never would've imagined that someone loves him,"she smirks at the camera.

You sigh, still playing the stringed instrument. "You know, Mycroft was hesitant about our meeting. I had to threaten him just so I could see you. He never mentioned you, but he seemed as if he was in love,"she says, closing her eyes and smiling slightly.  You play on.

Eurus sways to the music, humming a bit as well. "As for who he loves, I kept thinking about it, until I decided that I'd play a game with him. I mentioned certain names, and his reactions were all I needed,"she says, opening her eyes. You stop playing.

She smirks at you then at the camera. "He would never admit it, (Y/N), but he is so sentimental," Eurus says, sighing. She motions for you to put the violin and bow ino the circular device. You do so, and step back to the three feet line.

You decide to leave, feeling uneasy still. You make your way back to he conference room, in which stood Mycroft Holmes, tense as a cat on the hunt. He slowly turns to you and relaxes a little. "It's true,"he says. You smile slightly and step towards him. "I know," you respond.

And thus, a relationship was formed.