Tea- Sherlock X Reader pt. 2

As soon as Sherlock leaves, you find yourself sipping your tea at the kitchen table, and staring off into space. You finsh your tea off and sit down with a book. Eventually, you hear your brother's cackles outside the door. He opens the door and plops on the couch next to you.

He sighs and turns to you. He peers over your shoulder at the book in your hands. "What're you reading?" Your brother asks. "I'm reading The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood. Now, if you'd be so kind, I would like to read without you hanging over me," you say. "Poor kitty. I'll let you read, (YN). I have to read that next," Jim says.

You roll your eyes, hiding your anxiety. "If you insist," you say, returning to your book. Jim exits the room and you immediately pull out your phone.

Jim's home.
-(F/I) (L/I)

At your door. Act as if you have no idea that I'm here. Code word is 'Tea'. Got that?
-S. H.

Got it. He's acting differently, so beware.
-(F/I) (L/I)

I am coming in. Act surprised.
-S. H.

You put your phone away and get back to your book. Suddenly, a loud knocking comes from the door. You o to the door. "Who's at the door, (Y/N)?" Jim asks from his bedroom. "Someone by the name of Sherlock Holmes," you say, opening the door.

Jim comes out of his bedroom. "Sherlock, I didn't think I'd see you here," Jim says, smiling. "What's going on, Jim?" You ask. Jim just laughs. "Oh, Kitty. You shouldn't worry about me," he says. Your phone beeps.

Get him to say the code word.
-S.H.

You put your phone away. "Sherlock, would you like a drink? Jim?" You ask. "Tea," Jim says. You nod and head into the kitchen. You fill up the kettle and heat it up. You aren't really going to make tea. You're just going to act like it.

Suddenly, you hear glass breaking, and men come through the windows. Government agents were busting through the windows. You put your hands up in surrender. The agents surrounded your brother, and they push him out. After the agents leave, a man with an umbrella comes in and stands next to Sherlock.

Sherlock rolls his eyes at something the man says, then points to you. The man nods in your direction, then turns back to Sherlock. Sherlock and the man with the umbrella ben to pull annoyed expressions. The man with the umbrella leaves, and Sherlock walks over to you.

"Brothers. Annoying, aren't they?" Sherlock asks you. You nod. "Especially older brothers," you add. Sherlock smiles a small smile. "I believe that I like you," Sherlock says. "I believe that I feel the same way," you say.

"Would you like some tea? I've already begun to make it," you say. "Why not," Sherlock says. By now, Jim has been long forgotten and Sherlock and you are sipping tea, and in your own world.

A/N

So, this one did not end the way I would like for it to, but  I had to end it at some point. Anyways, if you have any requests, please let me know.

I want you guys to havs your input, so that you can live your Sherlock fantasies via book. If you want me to do something differently, please leave me a comment.

Thanks for sticking around.

Love always,
Juju