39

Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "Come on baby, wake up now. It's past twelve." He whispered into his ear, causing him to squirm and turn over onto his stomach.

"Not yet." Jungkook spoke into the pillow.

"Yes now. Get up."

Jungkook lifted his head from the pillow and looked at his boyfriend with squinted eyes due to the morning sun peering through the gap between the curtains.

"I. Said. Not. Yet." He repeated pausing between each word for effect.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. He for one was surprised by the sudden confidence of the same person who sucks on a sky blue pacifier and calls him daddy. And as his daddy, he should put his baby boy in his place like he had previously been told. Even if he wasn't in little space, he was still his daddy.

Taehyung hooked his arm around Jungkook's small waist and forced him into a position where his upper body was down and his rounded ass was up.

"You should know better than to not listen to daddy, Koo." Taehyung told him, his voice deeper than usual which sent chills down Jungkook's spine.

"I-I'm not in little space."

"And? I'm still your daddy whether you're big or little."

Taehyung tugged Jungkook's pajamas shorts down, exposing his bare tan ass. Taehyung licked his lips hungrily before bringing his hand down onto his boyfriends ass which made him moan. The area he spanked was becoming a satisfying red.

"You like that?" Taehyung asked, a huge smirk on his lips.

"Ye- Yeah." Jungkook replied, his voice shaky as a result of his spanking which he oddly enjoyed just as much as Taehyung.

Taehyung then pressed his index finger against Jungkook's tight hole, causing him to gasp. Taehyung chuckled then circled Jungkook's hole with his finger and fondled his balls.

"Taehyung." Jungkook moaned out.

"You like this don't you? Too bad I'm not allowing you to cum. Keep the noise down as well, baby."

Jungkook whined. He has never had to hold back his cum before but from what Jimin had told him about orgasm denial with Yoongi; it was painful.

"B-but that's gonna h-hurt." He stuttered out.

"That's the whole point of your punishment."

Tears fell from his eyes as he sniffled loud to get Taehyung's attention. He didn't like how he was being teased and certainly didn't like how his punishment would end.

"D-daddy!" He cried out which made Taehyung came to an abrupt end as he propped Jungkook on his lap.

Jungkook's tears continued to fall from his eyes and roll down his cheeks. "Dada!" He shouted.

"Baby, you have to be good and let daddy give you what you deserve for misbehaving." Taehyung tried to reason which only made him sob louder.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his baby and kissed the top of his head which slowly but surely put his mind at ease. He hummed and rocked slightly since it always worked when the little was distressed.

"Taehyung-ah, what'd you do to the poor kid?"

He looked up and was met with his Appa standing at the doorway dressed casually.

"I swear I didn't do anything."

"Y-yes you did! Daddy try and punish me but I did n-nothing!" Jungkook spoke through his tears. He cried harder which made Taehyung glare at his Appa.

"Come to pa, Kook!" Jaeyoung told Jungkook opening his arms up invitingly.

Jungkook squirmed out of Taehyung's hold and ran into Jaeyoung's arms, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"There, there little one." Jaeyoung cooed.

"What does everyone do that I don't?!" Taehyung exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Try raising two terrible children from birth, having a crazy wife and oh, actually being a father. It works wonders."

"I'm gay, I'm not going to have a wife." He spoke reflecting on his Appa's words.

"Even if you weren't you still wouldn't get girls with that personality of yours, Tae." Jaeyoung retorted laughing to himself then walked away with Jungkook in his arms.

"... Shut up."