14

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open as he slowly awoke from his deep slumber. It was when he felt a light squeeze around his waist that he broke out into a toothy grin as he turned his head to catch a glimpse of Taehyung's sleeping frame. Jungkook turned around to face Taehyung. He'd said this many times before, but he really loved Taehyung.

"Wakie wakie, it's time to get up now hyungie." Jungkook announced.

"Ugh, what time is it?" Taehyung rasped.

Jungkook brought his finger to his head to show he was thinking. He looked over at the clock on the wall then looked down at his lap.

"Too confusing to read." He spoke with his head hung low.

"It's alright baby, don't worry about it." Taehyung cooed then kissed Jungkook's head before checking his phone to see it was 6:34pm.

"Can Jiminie come and play? Please?"

"Only if Uncle Yoongi is okay with it." He told Jungkook and pulled out his phone to call Yoongi.

Yoongi
"Yo."

Taehyung

"Do you and Jimin wanna come round?"

Yoongi

"We'll be there in about half an hour."

Taehyung
"Okay see you soon."

Yoongi

"See you in a bit."

"They'll be here soon baby boy." Taehyung told Jungkook.

"'M hungry." Jungkook announced as he rubbed circles on his tummy.

"Did Seokjin and Namjoon not feed you? Did you even eat breakfast? Did you even eat dinner?! How long have you been hungry?"

Jungkook flinched at Taehyung's tone, his shoulders raising out of fear as he covered his ears. "Don' shout, hyungie..."

Taehyung quick to engulfed Jungkook in a warm, tight hug. Jungkook snuggled up to him, his hands coming down from his ears to wrap his arms around Taehyung and mumbled something, but it was too quiet for him to hear.

"Baby I'm sorry. I just get so worried about you because I care about your well-being. I love you so very much. I hope you know I didn't mean to shout lovely." Taehyung apologised and Jungkook only nodded his head to his hyung's words.

"Come on baby, you can have all the grapes in the fridge if you want." He continued which made Jungkook wriggle out of his arms and shoot up from the bed.

"What are we waiting for?! I need grape fuel!"

Jungkook ran out of Taehyung's room excitedly making Taehyung laugh at how much the younger loved grapes. He got up and followed Jungkook to the kitchen/living room to see that he had already helped himself to the grapes.

"All done!"

Jungkook jumped up from a chair and ran to Taehyung, wrapping his arms around his waist tightly. Taehyung rested his chin on Jungkook's head and smiled.