35

"Kook."

"Yes daddy?"

Jungkook sat crisscrossed on the couch watching Scooby Doo since he hadn't watched his favourite TV show in a while because he'd been dealing with work.

It was a back and fourth job which forced him to stay on task, so he decided to give himself a few days off (after Taehyung complaining about him overexerting himself) to even out his services and unbelievably high stress levels.

Taehyung had been on the phone to his parents talking about their daily lives and how each other were doing. Taehyung's parents said they missed him and told him to come back to Daegu on Friday, and they wanted to meet Jungkook.

Taehyung wasn't too sure about the idea since his boyfriend was a little and didn't know how he would adjust to meeting to new people, especially as they were his parents.

"Can we talk baby?" He asked subtly.

Jungkook nodded then turned the TV off and scooted across the couch so Taehyung could sit but as soon as his backside hit the couch's fabric, Jungkook was sitting in his lap.

Taehyung sighed but still wrapped his arms around Jungkook's thin waist. Ever since they had sex, he'd been much more clingy than usual but neither of them complained. They loved to be in close proximity of one another.

"So I just got off the phone to my parents and they want me to go to Daegu on Friday and stay for a few days."

"Can I have a sleepover with Jiminie then?" Jungkook asked fiddling with his clothing.

"Not quite."

"Eomma and Appa?"

"Kook, my parents want to meet you. You'll be coming with me." Taehyung explained, his hands on Jungkook's waist as he turned him around so he was facing him and his legs wrapped around his waist.

"How do you feel about that?" Taehyung questioned carefully.

He didn't want to scare him or make him feel pressurised into thinking he had to meet his parents.

"Wanna go too 'cause I wan' meet the people who are the reason why my daddy is nice an' kind and all mine!"

Jungkook pecked the others lips, catching him off guard but he eased into the kiss and ended up kissing him back before they broke away from each other for oxygen.

"That's my baby boy." Taehyung praised.

Seeing as the kind of position they were in, Jungkook thought it would be the perfect time to recreate what they had done a few days prior to now. He slowly begun to roll his hips against Taehyung's hardening erection.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing? Stop that."

"But I wan' more of daddy inside now!" He demanded, pouting over exaggeratedly.

"Doesn't your bum bum hurt, baby love?"

"No! I wan' more daddy! More!"

"Such a needy little boy." Taehyung muttered in his ear, his voice an octave lower than usual which sent shivers down Jungkook's spine. Taehyung stood with Jungkook's legs wrapped around his waist and walked off into their bedroom, eager to get each others clothes off and feel just how deep their love for one another was.