3

Jungkook managed to clear up the broken pieces of the bowl on the floor with a dustpan and broom as he was much calmer and collected without Taehyung around.

He sat on the couch watching a drama he didn't know all too well. He was bored as he was on a break from work and hadn't made plans with his friends.

Jungkook sighed as he strolled into his room and changed his clothes. He decided on wearing a white top, black skinny jeans. He decided on wearing his Iron man socks on after rummaging through his sock drawer.

Jungkook smiled as he looked down at his socks, knocking the heels of his feet together just as he had seen Dorothy do in The Wizard of Oz. Shaking him out of his thoughts, was his ringtone. He jumped at the suddenness of his ringtone and turned to look down at his phone which was rested on his bed to see Seokjin's name on his screen.

He broke out into a toothy grin and quickly answered the phone.

Seokjin

"Kookie, how's my favourite baby?!"

Jungkook

"H-hyung! I'm not in little space right now."

Seokjin

"In or out of little space you're still my baby. All you do is eat my fucking food, complain and sleep."

Jungkook

"I didn't answer your call to be verbally abused."

Seokjin

"Can't call the truth verbal abuse sweetie. But, Joon and I outside."

Jungkook

"What...?"

Seokjin
"Yoongi rung and asked me to pick you up and take you to his. Something about you being at home alone isn't safe. But if that was the case, why didn't you call me or Namjoon?"

Jungkook

"I didn't call Yoongi hyung. I- I think that may have been Taehyung. But I'm coming down soon hyung!"

Seokjin

"Okay, but one last thing. Who's eomma's favourite little b-"

Jungkook hung up on his Seokjin mid-sentence because he recognised his attempt to get him to slip into little space, which he succeeded in.

Jungkook ran out of his apartment, locking the door behind himself before running down the stairs to meet Seokjin and Namjoon. The little hopped into the car and fastened his seatbelt before Namjoon drove away.

"Appa! Abeoji!" Jungkook called out excitedly.

"Hey Kook!" Seokjin greeted making Jungkook smile wider at the attention he was receiving.

"Look at my hand, Appa. B-but it's okay now because Tae tae helped me!"

"How did this happen?" Seokjin asked worriedly, his thumb gently running over the bandage.

"My hand was cutted on a broken bowl." Jungkook spoke.

"Cutted isn't a word, and does this mean that Taehyung knows about you?"

Jungkook could only respond with a slow, coy nod. The bitter memories of Taehyung's reaction upon finding out about his little side flooded his mind. Eager to suppress them, Jungkook tightened his jaw but that only induced the production of his equally as bitter tears that welled up in his eyes, threatening to spill.

"Bubs, please don't cry. What happened with Tae tae when you told him?" Seokjin asked carefully.

"D-don' wanna talk 'bout it."

Seokjin turned and smiled and Jungkook kindly. "That's fine, Kookie as long as he didn't hurt you."

Jungkook wiped at his eyes with his uninjured hand. He remained quiet until the end of their journey to Yoongi and Jimin's apartment. To avoid being asked any other questions about Taehyung and him finding out about him being a little, he sniffled every once and a while to ward it off. It was a memory he wished to put behind him until he had no choice but to face its reality. 

"We're here bubs. If anything happens make sure you tell Uncle Yoongi." Namjoon told Jungkook making him nod at his words.

"O-okay Abeoji."

"Have fun!" The couple spoke in unison.

Jungkook got out of the car and ran inside the apartment complex. When he got to their apartment, he knocked on the door just like Anna did to Elsa's door in Frozen. Almost immediately, Jimin flung the door open and engulfed Jungkook in a tight bear hug.

"Kookie!"

"Minie!"

Yoongi pulled the two littles who were hugging in the doorway inside then shut the front door so the neighbours wouldn't complain about the noise.

"Kook, how are you?" Yoongi asked with a smile on his face as Jungkook hugged him too.

"I'm okay! B-but I miss Appa and Abeoji!"

"Remember, Kook. Inside voices," Yoongi repeated boredly as he was always reminding him to keep his voice to a minimum. "It's okay to miss them cause they miss you just as much. You'll see them soon though? Is that okay?"

Jungkook nodded with a wide, bright smile that revealed his almost hypnotisingly cute grin.

"What happened to your hand?" Yoongi asked, lightly running his thumb over the bandage.

"Tried to get a bowl from the cupboard but bowl no like Kookie a-and broke." The little explained pouting.

"Daddy? Can we play in our room please?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

"Yeah kitten, but remember your rules about having friends over and be careful with your hand Jungkook."

"Yes! Thank you dada!"

"Okay Uncle Yoongi."

Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips making him blush lightly.

"Daddy. That's icky to show Kookie." Jimin whined out of embarrassment as he covered his pink cheeks with his small hands.

Yoongi only chuckled at his boyfriend making his way to the couch to watch TV while Jimin took Jungkook's right hand and pulled him up the stairs, blabbering about the new season of Doc McStuffins.