Chapter Fifteen

The day was getting better and although I thought it was risky for Geoffrey to out with me, I didn't care. My best friend was happy and so was I, and not even the weather brought me down.

We had made to the car; Magui and I made it there dry, while the boys were wet. I felt bad but seeing Geoffrey in a wet shirt was a great sight to be seen.

"Um, you have something right there." I said rubbing the top of my chest with a sarcastic tone too.

Geoffrey looked down and looked back up at me.

"Are you serious? How about a hug? Come on ________, give me a hug." He said laughing as he opened his arms and walked towards. Naturally I started to run away from him, but he ran right behind me.

"Geoffrey no! Basta Geoffrey!" I said as he got closer. I tried not to laugh but laughter came out anyway.

"And gotcha!" Geoffrey said as he grabs me up from behind and spun me around. At that point it was still raining, just not as much.

I was laughing as he spun me in his arms; it had to be the most cutest thing I ever had happened to me. I didn't even care that I was getting wet, I was just glad to be in his arms again.

"Awe, now you have something right there." He said pointing in the same I did, and he was smiling; so his dimples made an appearance.

"I don't care, as long you don't let go." I said in his ear, with a smile and a giggle.

"I won't." He said pulling me in tighter.

So we finally went out and had lunch, it was late to make it breakfast but. we still went out.

When we got to the diner, Magui and Daniel sat together, and Geoffrey And I sat together. Still wet from the rain, to kindly apologized to the waiter about our damp attire. He said it was find that they, unfortunately, were shutting down.

The diner looked like an ordinary American restaurant, however, once you entered, it's like you walked in a Latin universe! The menus were in Spanish and English, the decorations were from every Hispanic country on the globe. You had: Colombia, Caribbean, Cuba, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Italy, Spain, The Dominican Republic, Brazil, and especially Mexico. Only a few I could name off the top of my head. The environment was so welcoming as if you entered a country and who is greeting like as if you lived there for years. The staff was friendly and calm. It was sad that the place was closing down.

"Not to be weird or anything but, no eres Prince Royce?" the waiter asked him as he took our drink orders.

"Yes I am." Geoffrey answered with a smile.

"I hope this isn't much to ask but, mi hija, she's a big fan and I thought I could get an autograph?" He asked him.

"If your daughter was here I'd take a picture with and give her an autograph. I'd even buy her lunch." Geoffrey said telling the man with a smile on his face.

"Are serious?" The waiter asked wide eyed and shocked that he said that.

"Yea! Why is she here?" Geoffrey said laughing and looking around searching for the little girl.

"Uh, actually, yes. I've brought her everywhere, because, we'll its a long story. So maybe I should go get her." He said going to the back and getting her daughter.

I couldn't believe how generous Geoffrey was being. He was such a sweet guy. He got up out of his seat, and stood outside the kitchen door. He signaled Daniel as to get something and brought back a guitar.

"Que vas a hacer? What do your going to do?" Daniel asked, but as soon as he brought the guitar back the little girl walked out and was shocked at whom she was looking at.

"Hola, como estas? Soy Prince Royce. Como te llamas?" Geoffrey said with a soft voice and sweet tone.

The little girl was cute, she looked as if she was 10 years old, her hair was a dark brown and her eyes were just a good touch of brown to complement her skin tone. She was a little on the plus side but she was still beautiful.

"Soy Anna-María." She said looking at him then looking at the floor.

Her father came out with a camera and took a few pictures, soon after Geoffrey signed her shirt, the camera, and an album she had. Then we all started to eat and Anna-Maria joined us, she wanted to sit next to me for some reason.

"Awe, Anna, don't you wanna sit next to Royce?" I asked her and what she said was so cute I wanted to cry.

"Yeah, but, but, you remind me de mi mami." She said looking up at her dad putting the plate in front of her. "A que sí papi?" She said to her dad.

I noticed he was holding back tears. I can only wonder what happened to her mother.

The conversation kept going with regular visits of our waiter, to make she was eating. But she barely touched her plate.

"So Anna? How's school? And your friends?" Magui asked.

"I, I, dont have friends. They're all mean to me." She said looking down at her plate. I wanted to just hug her and never let her go.

"Mean how?" I asked just out of curiosity.

"Hey say I'm fat, and stupid and, and, ugly. And that that's why my mom died." She said as she also held in tears. And with that I just had to hug, so I did.

"Well let me tell you one Anna, you're not all those nasty things those mean girls say. You're strong, smart and beautiful and they're just jealous of you." I said letting a few tears fall myself.

"That's right Anna, and let me sing a special, is that okay?" Geoffrey said as he pulled out the guitar. She nodded and he got up and tuned his guitar.

Next thing I know he plays Corazon Sin Cara, and I looked around and there were people looking and some kids of Anna's age staring at him.

"Sólo se que yo te quiero así!" Geoffrey sung to her and she was getting excited. I was pretty much crying. And so was her dad.

"Mírame a mi, mírame bien, aunque tengo cara de bonito me copleo yo también." He continued and it was just the cutest thing ever. And when he finished the song, Anna was not in tears but was happy. That's why I think he let a tear out.

Geoffrey asked for the check and Magui, Anna, and I were just talking about the performance. Magui had recorded it and asked her dad for a number to send it to. And I asked for an email address, just in case it didn't go through.

I hugged Anna and told her,

"Tu madre sería muy orgullosa de ti!"

She then hugged for the longest time.

Then we said our goodbye. I was going to miss Anna. But I know she was going to be ok.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey! So what do you guess think?

Please let me know, because I love to hear back from you all!

And please feel free to check out my other story "Prince Royce + Him" chapter six is to come out soon :)

Alright love you all and thank you so much for you love <3

Vote

Comment

Share

Good morning! <3