Chapter five

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!" Shrieking was becoming yelling then become shouting into my ear.

"Sky stop! Its only 6:30! The concert hasn't even started." Alondra stated.

"And plus he isn't here Skylar, so if you could just-" Carlos said as the sudden cry of a fangirl came out of Magui. I looked over at her to see what, or who, she saw. Then Alondra and Skylar joined into the screaming, I had to cover my ears before I went deaf, or even get a headache. I looked over their heads to see what looked like Prince Royce's car pull into the backstage parking lot. And as he stepped out the screaming got louder and I was pretty sure Skylar was starting to cry.

He noticed us and with the sudden look of confusion, or he just thought we were just crazy, he walked over. Then screaming became crying and the crying became panting, it was matter of second before one of the three fainted on him.

"Hey, um, do you guys have access back here?" Royce said as he examined us for passes. We all held up our VIP passes, then he nodded and grinned.

My mind went crazy after seeing that grin, those dimples, those beautiful brown eyes, I almost lost it. But he was perfection in one man, I could've gone on and on about how perfect he was in my head is it wasn't for Skylar who shouted, "I love you Geoffrey!" and went in for a bear hug.

And with that I snapped out of it trying to get her off him, it took three of us to prime off him. But just as she fell back, I fell forward. I knew I was about to fall on my a** and face total embarrassment in front of Royce. Could this be any worse!

As I waited for contact with the concrete floor, something stopped me; I was hoping it was god taking me away from this life and save from the embarrassment. But it wasn't, it was Royce who caught me! With his arm around my waist and my right hand interlocked with his, as if we were salsa dancing, I felt my face getting red. I couldn't think the thought that he caught me in mid fall, was... well... romantic.

"Hi." Royce said as he analyzed my face to see if I was in pain.

"Hi..." I said shyly. I couldn't get anymore words out, no matter how hard I tried.

He chuckled as he pulled me back up slowly, "Are you okay?" he asked. My face was red and I started to get flustered. He started to release his grip, and that when I said, "I'm, um, okay. Thank you s-" my voice started to crack which made him grin again. "S-So much... Prince Royce." I finished of my sentence.

"Please, call me Geoffrey." he said quietly as he took his arm off my waist, and looked into my eyes. "Y como te llamas?" he asked me as he brushed some of the hair in front of my face back to its original position.

"My name? Oh, it's ________." I answered giving him a soft smile and a tilt of my head to look even more cute.

"_________? What a beautiful name." He said as he smiles and giggled. I couldn't help but blush and look down. We didn't stop looking into each other eyes until Geoffrey heard his manager call for to get ready. "Looks like I have to go, but espero que te quedes." he said as he backs away, our hands were still locked together, but I let go and I nodded, to which he smiled and looked away for two seconds and the looked back up, "Alright, see ya guys later." he had left the room. And what felt like time catching up to me, I heard finger snapping at me.

"_______? Hola? ________? Hey, come back to earth!" I looked over to see Carlos snapping at me with a smile on him as if he was laughing for minutes.

"Que? Que? What?!" I shouted as my face got red again. Then I looked over at the girls who had their hands over their mouths, covering the grins they had underneath. "What?"