Chapter Three

We finally made it to the to the location of the concert, and it was about 2, maybe 3, pm. We had to make some bathroom stops and clean up an accident; sometimes food would go where it wants. And we were just jamming out to bachata in the car, but some of us were a little tired and wanted to listen to something else. But her car, her music.

"Okay so the concert doesn't start until seven and it's two fifty now, should go rent a motel, now or later?" I asked looking down at my phone. I was getting texts from my ex, Giovanni, I keeps ignoring him but he doesn't know how to take a hint.

"I say we should get one now, and it should close to the concert. So we don't walk so far." Alondra said as she gets off the phone her boyfriend.

"Okay, and what are we going to do after then?" Skylar asked as she searched for the closest hotel.

"Take a nap." Carlos stated as he yawns. " Or maybe get some dinner."

Magui looks at him like a crazed idiot, "Wow, que tienes? We just ate like an hour ago."

"So? it's never a bad time to eat some grub!" He said stretching his arms up as him he just took a nap.

We finally find a hotel and Sky pulls in and parks; and opens the back. We all get our bags and started to walk into the castle like hotel.

"This place just gets me excited for Miami." Magui said as she puts her bags down for a second. She had one bag of clothes and the other full of make up and hair products.

"Yeah! I'm so excited! But I feel bad that you can't come Carlos." Skylar said as her look goes from excited to disappointed.

"Thanks Sky, but like I said I'll be in Miami by the time you're there, I'll be visiting mi abuelo and some cousins." He says as he passes her with a smile on his face. "Plus, Lindsay coming to Miami anyway, so Ima spend sometimes with her.

"Okay, but we'll get you and her an autograph!" Her bright smile came back as she requested two rooms for the night.

Magui and I roomed together as we all decided out accommodations.

Magui and I have been best friends for years, and we've been there for each in the thick and thin, even when things got bad with Giovanni.

"So... Has that a****** texted you lately?" She asked as dropped her bag of cosmetics.

"What do you think? He hasn't left me alone since we broke up. I swear, I hearing more from him now than ever." I exclaimed as threw my stuff on the floor. "I blocked his number, blocked him on Facebook and twitter! What else can I do beside file a restraining order?" I said as I left myself fall back on my bed.

"I swear! That boy is so sketchy, I mean if you think Alondra's boyfriend is bad, Giovanni make him look like a amateur." Magui said as my phone starts to ring. "Oh my gosh! Is it him?"

"Yes... That's like the third he calls." I said as I debate whether or not to answer it.

"Answer and ponlo en speaker." She said in her Spanglish accent. She knew I always laugh it, although I do it too.

I answer and put on speaker:

"Bueno?"

"Ay baby, whatchu up to?"

"Nada Giovanni, just laying down and with Margarita."

"That's coo, that's coo. Ay?!"

"Que?"

"Guess what baby?"

"Stop calling me baby, we're not together anymore Gio! And please tell you're leaving alone!"

"Awe, you know like it baby. And he'll naw, just wanted to tell ya I'll be in coming down to see you tonight so we could cuddle all night baby."

"Gio don't you dare come to the concert! I f**king swear!" I started to panic and Magui's eye opened and her jaw dropped.

"Too late already on my way baby. See you tonight!" He said as he hangs up.

I was I shock, Giovanni was on his way, what he did to me was unforgettable. That night was emotionally scaring and I started to tear up a little.