Chapter Sixteen

~*~*~*Geoffrey's POV~*~*~*

Today was an amazing day! I hung out with _________ and Daniel. And I met the cutest and strongest little girl, made me shed a tear actually. She was so young and so strong, I wish there a lot more kids like her.

It was a little cute seeing ________ cry a little from her story of those nasty kids. Made me wonder if she ever felt the same as Anna. I sure hope not.

After we ate, left and Daniel walked up to me.

"So what's the plan now? Don't forget you have to be up in New York by tomorrow morning. Plus Autumn, you she's waiting in the hotel suite." He said making sure that I was conscious of what I was doing.

"Well I want to take them back to their hotel and at least say good bye. And as for Autumn, well she no longer in the picture. I broke up with her last night." I said looking up at ______, the rain diminished to a light sprinkle. And the sun came occasionally as we walked back to Danny's car. She looked so beautiful, the sun made the rain around appear like mist and that made her look even more dreamy. Then the sun made her hair go from a beautiful dark brown to a gorgeous golden brown. Don't even get me started on her eyes.

"You broke up with with little Ms. Diva? And you're still alive?!" Danny started to get over dramatic.

The night when I talked to Margarita about ________, and warned me about her, after all that I went back to my hotel suite. Autumn was there waiting on the sofa.

"Where have you been?! You haven't texted me or called me! Why? Are you cheating on me Royce?!" She started off yelling, but I made my way to the my room.

"How the hell did you get into my room?" I asked her annoyed by her voice and presence.

"How?! Well baby, I'm your girlfriend! I know how to get in!" She said with a cocky tone. Then proceed to ask again where I was.

"You do realizes I had a concert tonight? Right?" I said entering the bedroom.

"So?! It doesn't take so long to get here!" She said trying to follow me in, but I shut the door before she got in.

"Traffic!" I yelled through the door and open my suitcase and started to undress myself.

"Bullsh*t! Royce! You come out this minute, or else!" She started to puns in the door and scream.

"Or else what?!" I yelled back, not giving a sh*t what she does.

"Or else I'll... I'll... I'll break up with you?" She said giving what said a thought.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I yelled though the door.

I could tell that she got mad because she started to kick the door.

"What did you say!? No, you know what yeah that is a promise! You deserve me anyway! I'm too good for you and you're just a a hollow piece of sh*t!" She screamed out.

I finally got my plain black v-neck shirt on and opened the door to a crazy EX-girlfriend.

"Darling, if I'm a piece of sh*t, then you're the queen b**ch." I said with a serious tone. Her jaw just drops. "Now you leave out like a normal person or I'll have hotel security escort you out. Because now since we broken up, I don't want even see you, and what a relief it is." I said as I point at the door and look back at her

"Okay, okay, okay. So apparently there has been a misunderstanding, when I meant breaking up with you-" I didn't allow to finish.

"No, Autumn, you were serious and I'll take you up on it. Because you know how unhappy I am with you! You b*tch about everything, and you're certainly not the same girl you were when I first met you. So please be the bigger person and just leave." I said making my to the phone, "Or else."

"Fine, Royce! Have your way! But you'll miss me and when you come crawling back, I'll take you back with open arms." She said gather her things.

"That won't be necessary." Just then to security guards walk in, escort Autumn out.

"You'll miss me!" She shouted. And the security guard slightly pushes her. And shouts, "Don't touch me!"

And that was last time I saw of Autumn Summers. I know crazy name but that at least fit her personality.

But now I'm hanging out with _______ and I couldn't ask for a more beautiful sight.

When we got to the car, Margarita got passenger seat and Daniel was driving. I told him to keep Margarita busy, as I talked to _______.

"Melo pase bien contigo hoy. Espero verte en Florida. It kind of hurt to say that I'll have to leave in an hour to get to Florida tomorrow morning. And I don't want leave this." I said hold her hand and she got red, I thought it was a cute red though, it brought out her eyes. "And I know we just met and all but I do hope to see you again, and maybe get a text every once and a while." She gave a small giggle and smiled.

"Of course. Besides I'll be moving to Florida in 3 months for college. But I doubt you'll have time to have lunch again." She laughed and I laughed with her then looked into her eyes.

"I'll always try to make for you." She was thrown off with the word "try" but I had something in stored for her.

She didn't know that in three months I'll be done with the tour and actually have time to just hang out and relax. For about a month or two, then it's a world tour. But I think I'll get what I want in two months.

"Okay," she giggled. "Try?" She asked.

"Well, yeah, I'll soon be down with tour, but then I'll have to start working on my next album, then comes the world tour." I explained, but I can tell she was getting disappointed. So I placed a kiss on her cheek. "That, was from last night!" I whispered and she looked over at me with her eye widen, and her cheeks became pink.

"Okay, I understand. So you'll text me at least, right?" She asked with a concerned look.

"Of course! I mean as long as you keep my number in your phone." I said with a smirk.

"Oh, definitely keeping it!" She said as we pulled up to her hotel. I got out of the car and opened the door for her and I hugged her good bye.

Then got into the passenger seat and waved goodbye, and she blew me a kiss and caught it and placed on my heart. Cutest thing ever.

As we pulled in our hotel, the paparazzi were already there.

"Damn! They know about _______ already?" Danny asked as we got out and one reporter came running up to me.

"Royce, Royce! Would you like to comment on your break with Ms. Summers?"

I was relieved to hear that question, rather be asked that then about _______.

"Uh, sure, we're done. For good." I said as he wrote in down. I continued to walked passed the rest of the reporters.

Today ended pretty great actually, and when I got back to my suite, I texted _______.

"Hey :), guess what?"

I knew this surprise would be the best one.