Chapter eight

We walked back to the hotel, only to get stopped by someone on our way there.

"Oye!? You guys want a ride?" The voice said as a stretch limo drove up to us.

Geoffrey? I thought. I turn and looked at who was popping his head out of the sun roof. I looked everyone's face: Alondra and Sky were focused on Geoffrey, while Carlos was admiring the limo; Carlos was a huge car nerd.

Magui was just standing there looking at me in disbelief.

"Royce got a limo, and he's asking if we need a ride. We must be in heaven!" Sky said as she nodded and helped herself to getting into the limo with no problem. As we all got in Skylar immediately sat next to Geoffrey. Then Alondra, and Carlos sat together, I noticed Carlos was feeling the leather interior and Alondra was helping herself to a drink. Next were Magui and I, but before I went in I wiped what little tears I had in my eyes and took several deep breaths.

"So Royce, do you know you won that contest of yours?" Skylar said getting closer and with an excited tone.

"No, not yet. I'm actually heading to my hotel where they're going to tell." He said smiling at her and looked over at me. I was in a conversation with Magui and didn't entirely notice him looking at me.

"Porque? I could tell right now who won right now!" she said as he grabbed his arm. But Geoffrey didn't move I felt his stare was still on me, and I was getting a little ready.

"Who?" Geoffrey said almost turning red himself.

"Me! I won the contest!" Sky shrieked almost, even, causing the limo driver to hit another car. Everyone had covered their ears, then I looked per at Sky and Geoffrey. He, once again, flashed those perfect dimples at me, and all I did was blush.

"You guys won huh? Awesome. So I get to see YOU again?" He said still looking at me.

You? Was he talking about Sky? But he's looking at me, then he was referring to me! Oh my gosh! My stomach got knots, I was speechless.

We pulled up to the our hotel and we all climbed out of the limo to then realized that Geoffrey's hotel was across the street. So he came in with us, and followed us up to our rooms.

"Well goodnight guys, and your concert was awesome Royce!" Carlos said sliding in the key card to unlock his room. He was a big big fan of him but he like his songs. "Oh by the way, can I get your autograph, my girlfriend loves you so much man." He said as he pulled out a pen and paper.

"Sure man, como se llama?" Geoffrey said writing down a small message. "Lindsay." Carlos said scratching the back of his neck. "Alright, here ya go man, ojala que let gusta." Geoffrey said giving the paper and pen back. "Thanks and she will, she probably won't believe me though." Carlos said laughing.

Skylar, who hasn't let Geoffrey go yet, was sad when she had to let go. Alondra togged and pulled but she could get Sky to let go. So me as her best friend new exactly where her tickle spots were, so I poked her and immediately released him.

"Hey! Porque?" she yelled at me.

Because I wanted him to drop me off at my room. " Because he needs to go, Tonta!" I said avoiding every once to yell back.

"What so I'm leaving without a 'See You Later' hug?" Geoffrey said opening his arm towards me. He grinned and I blushed then he giggled and I got worse. I stepped closer avoiding eye contact and he stepped closure and picked me up and hugged me; as if we were together! He put me down and I laughed as I let him go.

I noticed that Sky was looking at us, I thought Alondra pulled her into the room. This was not good. I saw Sky's face, she was hurt, betrayed even. I knew she was gonna get me back. But I didn't care, because Geoffrey did let me go yet.

"You smell nice." He said as he giggled and as did I. He released me and I quickly said my goodbye and rushed into my room. My heart was pumping so fast that I couldn't even remember what just happened. I laid on my bed hoping that this was, again, all just a dream. Magui came in a few minutes later, I didn't make much of it, I was still trying to absorb what just happened. My life has been officially made.