Chapter Eleven

I woke up to Magui on top of me excited to give me something, but instead I screamed in her face. She scared me! I didn't know what to do. At least I didn't kick her off.

"What the ****?! Why'd you do that?!" She asked as if what she did wasn't at all creepy.

I looked at like if she was stupid, "What the ****?! Why were on top of me when I was asleep?!" I replied.

"Porque, Royce told me to give THIS!" She said handing a small slip. That said:

"Had fun last night, can't wait to see you again. Love Geoffrey.

P. S. Call me."

I slowly pumped the cover my head, hiding my red face. "Should I call him?" I said under the cover.

"Are you kidding? Si!" she said jumping on top of me bouncing on my stomach.

"Okay, okay, okay! Bájate! Get off!" I said kicking her off.

I reached over my phone an sat up, hesitate on dialing the number. I was wondering why he wanted to me to call him for. Maybe he wanted to talk about publicizing the dancing on stage, I thought to myself. I was looking down at my phone for a good 30 seconds.

"Call him!!" Magui yelled at me as she stepped into the shower.

"Okay!" I yelled back. I took deep breaths and started to dial. As the phone rang I was panting, my stomach was in knots again and I stepped out on the small balcony. I needed air.

"Bueno?" I male voice picked up and he sounded like he just woke up.

"G-Geoffrey? It's ______." I said blushing.

"Oh, hey! Good morning hermosa!" He said as he sounded like he got up immediately and stretched. I blushed.

"I'm good, y usted?" I asked hiding the giggle.

"Usted? Oh that hurts ______, I thought were friends." He said with a chuckle.

Friends? Wow, Geoffrey and I, friends? I wanted to cry out like insane fangirl!

"Oh, yeah sorry Royce , er, Geoffrey. Sorry!" I said holding back some giggles.

"Oh nice. You caught yourself." He said laughing through the phone.

"Yeah, so, um just wondering, why did you leave me a note to call you?" I asked as Magui walked out of the bathroom.

"Well I thought we could grab some breakfast? I mean you are across the street." He said finally waking up. His voice cracked a bit but it was cute.

"Um, yea I'd love to." I answered with a grin on my face and then looked over at Magui whose eyes widen in curiosity.

"And is it cool if my friend Daniel come with? I promise to hangout with him last but I couldn't." He asked in a somewhat concerned tone.

I looked at Magui who was getting dressed, "Only if you don't mind me bring my best friend." I asked with a smile looking at her.

He laughed, "Of course, it would be nice to meet her too." I got excited and I said okay. "So you picking us up?"

"Yeah we'll be there in 10 minutes." He said

"Okay, see you then." I hung up the phone.

"Que paso?" Magui asked.

"I have ten minutes to take a shower brush my teeth and get ready and look cute!" I answered rushing into the bathroom.

"Wait, why?" She asked.

"Porque we're having breakfast with Geoffrey and Daniel!" I yelled.

"WE?!" She yelled back.

"Si! Now put on some make up on we have to be down there in 10 minutes!" I yelled as i was getting undressed.

Was this a date? I sure hope it was!