Chapter Ten

••• Geoffrey POV••••

I looked all over and I couldn't find _______ anywhere! I'm getting worried. I walked out hoping she was just down the street. But no luck instead I got a wall of fan girls and boys.

"Hey Geo! Como handas?" I turned around to see my buddy Daniel. As he climbed out of his limo.

"Ey Danny! I'm doing okay, man. How about ya?" I respond happy to him again. We haven't hung out in ages but we kept in touch. I asked about the limo and he said that he was heading to a club later but he wanted to stop by.

"So why are you out here man?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. I explained to what happened he stood giving a look of approval. "So you gonna tap that?" He asked after the whole thing, I punch his arm. "No, but I want to get to know her. And probably make her mine." I replied as looked around seeing if she probably just got out.

"Yo, dude if you wanna look for her you can use my limo. S*** I don't need it the club is like down the street." He said pointing behind like he knew where he was going. "You sure man? I mean I don't wanna take you stuff." I asked looking at him and back at the limo. "Naw man take it. I can walk." He said as he stoke his hand out for a handshake. I reached pulling him in for a hug. "Thanks man! Owe you one." I said as I got into the limo.

The limo drove around for a few minutes but then I saw her and her friends walking. I started to wonder if they were heading to my hotel, that would perfect; probably go see her in the morning too. Just then as I remembered about my hotel suit, I remembered about the contest they had for to hang out with a fan and three other friends. I wondered who won that, because that contest has been out for months.

Limo finally caught up and stoke my head put of the sun roof shouting out, "Yo, who needs a ride." They looked back and as they did I stared at ______, I could something was wrong. Looked like she was crying.

They all got in one by one, Skylar, I think, sat right next to me putting her arm through mine. I didn't even notice until ______ got in.

"So, Royce do you who one your contest?" Skylar asked.

"No not yet, but I'll be heading to my hotel tonight to find out." I replied without taking my eyes off of _____. I just wanted to hold an to tell que todo esta bien. That everything would okay.

"Well I could just tell you who won!" Skylar babbled on again.

"Oh really who?" I asked quietly, ______'s eyes were somewhat read and I couldn't manage to hear the conversation with her friend.

"I won! I'm going to be see you again!"

She shouted. Her? She won? Great. I thought to myself all excited I would then be expecting to see _____.

"Awesome!" I said looking at ____ as she looked over now smiling and blushing.

We got to their hotel, which was just across the street from mine, who I think I'll be paying a visit in the morning. We made our way to one of the friend's room, Carlos I believe, he asked for a autograph for his girl. I have him one.

Then came Skylar room, she didn't want to let go though, but Alondra managed to get her off and pull her back into the room.

"Because he has to go!" _____ said softly as Skylar cried out asking why I have to go.

"What no hug?" I asked turning to face ______. She looked away and took one step, I was excited that I get a hug. A little too excited I thought. As I walked up to her picked her up spinning her and then finishing off the hug. I was glad we didn't kiss actually, it'll have to after a dates though but hey I have to get to agree to go out first.

She ran into her room all that was left was me and _____'s friend, Margarita. She looked and me, studying me, I finally asked if everything was okay.

"You like her don't you?" Margarita asked and she crossed her arms and shifted onto one leg, with a grin on her face.

I laughed and handed her a slip of paper with my number on. I knew it was risking but I want to know if ______ and I were meant to be.

"Maybe, could give her this and let her know I'll stop by tomorrow, for some breakfast." I asked her and I looked down blushing and smiling. She took the slip and giggled agreeing with my favor.

She started to head to her room till she stopped and turned around and walked back up looking concerned. "Mira, ______ just got out of a long and violent relationship. And the way she think, her thought process, especialmente sus sentidos, it's all complicated. So be careful." She turned around and went into the room.

Well then, I'm always up for a challenge. Decides I like her that's all that matters. And complicated or not, she will be mine I thought to myself, "Te lo prometo." I said softly walking down the hall.

Today was a great day.