Prince Royce + You

By the way, this is an equal fanfic, as in if you're gay, bi, pan, or trans you could also put yourself in. So enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"Skylar slow down! You're going to kill us!" I shouted in the passenger seat at her, as she passes three stop lights in a row.

"No! I want those VIP tickets! I HAVE to meet him, you know that! And I know you want to, too. I mean come on you're jamming out to his songs right now!" She said as she pass her forth stop sign. I was surprised at the lack of policemen around this part town.

"I know I do, but I at least wanna get there in one piece Sky!" I said as she pulls into her mom's house. She was obviously excited for the concert that was in a week and her mom got her four VIP backstage passes for her birthday.

She was gonna be 19 years old and at her age you'd expect more of a mature behavior when it comes to fangirling... guess I thought wrong.

As we walk up to the house she starts screaming at the house, "Mom! I'm here!"

"Is she even home yet?" I asked covering my ears.

"Uh, duh! What does this woman do besides cook and clean?! Nothing!" She replied with a sassy tone.

"Isn't that a bit sexist? Your mom does work for a billion dollar corporation."

"Y que? (YNH), she only works three days a week!"

"I was just saying that-"

Just them her stepdad steps put to greet us. As he finished the greeting we walked inside and there was a surprise party waiting for Skylar.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Everyone jumps out and scares her as they all shout. She jumped back as she place her hand on her chest, feeling her heart racing!

"Mom! Estas loca?!" She yelled as her mom came walking up to us.

"Loca? Ay mija, how are you gonna say that when I bought your tickets." She said with a smirk on her face. Then she looked over at me, "Hola ______! Qué bueno verte."

"Hola mama, and same here." I replied as he hugged and kissed each other on the cheek.

"Mom, and the tickets?" Skylar asked impatiently. Her mom rolled her eyes and gave another smirk.

"Ten tus boletos." She hands her the tickets and then at the top of her lungs Skylar yells out:

"FOUR TICKETS TO SEE PRINCE ROYCE LIVE!!"

She looked like as if she was about to faint, until her phone rang and she answered it and walked away. I assumed it was from the radio contest she entered a week ago. And the winner would spend a weekend with three friends and the Prince himself.

I walked over to the snack table and started to eat some chips and salsa. That's when our other friends came up to me, Margarita, Alondra, and Carlos.

"What's up with her? Who she on the phone with?" Carlos asked as he started to eat some chips.

"Is that even a question, we all know who she's on the phone with. Look at her she already jumping up and down already." Margarita observed her as she walked over to us with a smile that was increasing in size every second.

"And?" Alondra asked

"Pack your bags because we're going to Miami!" Skylar shouted at us. We all then had this astonished look on our faces and them we all got excited!

"Now we have an ultimate reason to party!" I said at loud. "So crack up the music and let's dance!"