Chapter Twelve

Sorry for no updates for three days straight!

I've had projects I've been working on!

But still thanks for the love and you're all beautiful!

By the way if haven't heard my other story, Prince Royce + Him (boy x boy), is up now. It only has three part but more is to come.

Love ya <3

••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya ready or not?" Magui yelled on the other side of the door. I was getting dressed and quickly as possible.

"Ya casi!" I yelled back putting on a strapless purple top on and shoving legs into my jeans. Ugh they felt like they got tighter, but I was already last to meet Geoffrey in lobby and I ignored it and walked out.

"Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful Magui!" I said in awe.

"Awe gracias! But I love your hair!" She said playing with as we walked out of the our room. I don't do much just took a shower and left some leave-in conditioner. Naturally my hair is curly so I had to brushed it and it straightened and that was about it.

We started to passing by Sky's room and she stepped out in her pjs.

"Where you two going?" She asked all suspiciously and rubbing her eyes.

"We're going to go out for breakfast." Magui replied pushing me down the hall.

"Okay, hold on I'll be out and we can all go." Skylar said going back into her room.

"Uh, sorry someone invited us." Magui said walking slowly.

"Who?!" Skylar started to follow us.

"Uhh, someone." I said pushing the elevator door to open.

"Is Royce!" Sky stopped and and yelled down the hall. She sounded pissed, again.

Before we replied, we got into the elevator and the doors closed. I felt bad because Skylar and I were close friends, and we bond over Royce. But now I feel like the bond is gone.

The elevator made a ding on each floor we passed by and for each floor we passed my heart raced faster. Hoping that I looked cute and that if this was a date that I'd have a good time. Especially since Magui was with me, I didn't want to abandon her.

We reached the final floor and the doors opened. We walked and as soon as we turned the corner, there he was standing right there in front of the door talking to a little girl and her parents.

And it was so cute and the lighting from outside filled the room from the doors. And how it hit him was just godlike, so handsome.

He looked up and told the girl goodbye and waved, he slowly got back on his feet. When he got up he smiled and those dimples plus the lighting was just too beautiful.

"Hola chicas." Geoffrey said walking up to us. "You both look beautiful today." He took Magui's hand and kisses it. I think she lost it a little bit. Then he took my hand and held it and he pulled me in for a hug.

"You too Geoffrey, y tu amigo? Where Daniel?" I asked as I pulled away from him with a smile. We were still holding hands.

"Oh, he's outside, in the car, waiting." He said with a laugh.

"Well we should get going." Magui said as she pulled my arm.

I looked back at Geoffrey and out of my corner of my eye I saw Skylar who gave me a dirty look.

"You're gonna pay!" She said out loud. And with that Magui and Geoffrey looked back. Skylar made her way towards us and I walked up to her.

"Why didn't you tell me!? You I love Royce more than you!" She said looking at with disgust.

"Look Skylar, he asked me to go with him. And it's not my-" I was cut off.

"So! Doesn't mean you take! You thinking about you're own damn self! I love him!" Skylar started to yell. That when I got alittle defensive.

"Look! I didn't go for him okay?! He asked me! I didn't want to be with him because of who I am, my complications and my imperfections." I said out loud and Magui and Geoffrey heard me. "If you want him, have him." I said staring Skylar holding my tears in.

Sky's face was in a shock I never yelled her before and I knew she got angrier. But I didn't stay to hear her speak another word because I stormed out the doors and headed away from there.

I wanted to alone, but I couldn't because Magui followed. She was a true best friend. And we walked together until we got to a park And talked.

Something I was looking forward for now ruined because of an argument. "Best day ever."