Chapter Nineteen

I screamed at the top of lungs; shocked that none of the neighbors woke up or anything. But in my defense the special surprise that was waiting for me was a huge shocker!

"I thought you were still on tour?!"

Geoffrey turned around with a half dozen of white and red roses; then opened his arms for a hug. Obviously not seeing in months I didn't need to ask for the hug, I just dived right into one.

"Yeah, well I had to cut it short." He said as we released each other and handed me the roses.

"Why? I thought you were in Los Angeles?" I asked sniffing the roses.

"Well, gee, next I take my sweet to see you again." He said with a smirk and a laugh.

We walked out and I walked to my mom and Geoffrey was behind me.

"Mama, esto es Geoffrey, or better known as-" she cut me off.

"Prince Royce." She said with a smile. "If I hear you break my daughter's heart, I'll hunting you down." She said as she hugged him.

"Mama!?" I exclaimed. But Geoffrey was just laughing a little. I handed her the roses, I finally said my last goodbye.

Carlos and Geoffrey, put my bags on the RV while Magui and I, looked over the map.

"Alright, we're ready." Carlos said putting his arms around me and Magui. "Time to get out of this sh*t hole."

"Yea. Imma miss this place though." Magui said as she looked around on last time before getting on the RV.

I looked around myself, and then looked at the door and saw Alejandra, Ricardo, Maria, and mom. They were all saying goodbye, waving at me; we all held back tears. And I finally got on the RV and sat next to Geoffrey, who wrapped his arm around me.

"Ready for this road trip?" Magui asked sitting across from us.

"Now I am." I said as I snuggled up to Geoffrey.

"Oh! Margarita, Danny told me to give you this." Geoffrey reached into his pocket and tossed her a key. "He said there's a surprise in the closet for you."

Magui got up and walked towards the back with a confused look on her face.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"Lets just say that there wasn't enough room for two guys in the closet." He said as he smirk and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I got so red! I mean I've kissed Geoffrey before, but he hasn't; until today. I couldn't even imagine how it would feel if he kiss kissed me! Ugh I sound like freshman in high school. I need to relax.

Just then Magui let out a big shout!

"DANNY!"

"Ohh. That's what you meant." I said to Geoffrey acting as if I didn't get what he said the first time.

"Yep!" He said with smirk.

Magui and Daniel walk out together, hand in hand, and sat down.

"So, what's first on the itinerary once we hit Miami?" Daniel asks.

"Rent out a hotel room for the week." Magui said pulling out her phone.

"Next, to find and rent out an apartment." I added also taking out my phone.

"Then to move into the apartment; get a job; start the job; lastly start school." Carlos said keeping he's eyes on the road.

"I did not here 'Hit the Clubs' in that." Daniel said with a smile on his face.