Chapter Fourteen

So as Magui and I were at the park we talked about a lot of things. Even talked in a British accent, to which we couldn't hold back our laughter. Magui always made me happy again, that's why we're like sisters.

"Oye, can I tell you something and you won't flip out?" She asked like at the ground.

"Go ahead, your my sister, there's nothing you could've done to hurt me so bad." I said crashing into her with the swing.

"Um, so, don't get mad because this happened along time ago, and I regret it one hundred percent. But, uh, I had. Slept. With. Gio." She said with her voice holding back tears as if I was gone get mad and never talk to her again.

"Okay..." I said looking up. I noticed that the sky got a little grey as if it was about to rain.

"Please don't flip out! I didn't even want to! He forced me to, we were at a part-" she tried to explain but I cut her off.

"Magui, como te dije, you're my sister." I said colliding my swing with hers again, "Y nada can separate us."

When I said that she laughed letting tears fall.

"Oh god, I have been living with the guilt for so long and I thought you ere goin to hate me!" She said with tears on her face. I wiped them off with my hands.

"Ey! Lets get some ice cream! My treat." I said letting a few tear go myself.

Of course I was hurt by the fact that my best friend in the whole world slept with my ex boyfriend. But that all he was an ex, and plus she has someone now, so as long as she's happy; I'm proud of her.

"Okay." She said as I pulled her up. Her nose started to get runny.

We got an ice cream parlor, and I got her a fear napkins to blow her nose with. And as she did that I ordered her an ice cream cone. Fresa (Strawberry), her favorite. With some sprinkles.

"You're the best." She said stopping her tears to eat the ice cream. We sat down and started to talk again.

"So where are you going to college?" She asked for about the fifth time.

"Ya te dije, going to Florida to study culinary arts." I said laughing.

"I know, I know, but it's always nice to reassure. Plus you'd probably see Geoffrey more!" She said as she ate the rest of her cone.

"Magui! Ya! He's a musician so I wont even see him because he's too famous. Plus I told you it's not gonna happen; especially after today. Me running out of there." I said looking out at the dark sky.

Sky... Skylar.

"That wasn't your fault! That b*tch made you do that!" She said putting more emphasis on the "b*tch" part.

"I still let her win. And now I'm not going to have my shot." I said looking down at my almost finished cone.

"I wouldn't say not going to.'" Someone said behind us, the person covered my eyes so that I couldn't tell who it was. And I guess they did the same to Magui.

"Oh my gosh! Who the hell-" I said as turned around and saw Geoffrey's smiling face.

"Geoffrey? What are you doing here? And why did you do that i could punched you!" I asked looking over at his friend.

"Well I talked to your friend, and then tried to look for but we couldn't find you, so I tried to call you. But you didn't answer." He explained as I felt y pocket for my phone.

"Damn! Where is it?" I said freaking out a little, but then found it on the floor next to me foot. And saw five missed calls, so I got red.

"See? You just want to me to find you." He said putting his arm around me.

"No, just shows how much attention I put on my phone." I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

"So, you two still up for some breakfast?" Geoffrey asked flashing his dimples at me.

I saw how Daniel couldn't take his eyes off of Magui, and she was turning a little red. As we left, Geoffrey opened the door for me and Daniel did the same for Magui. But just then it started to pour rain and the guy to the jackets off and covered us as we ran to car.

Well this is going to be fun.