Ankle injury

Erika's POV
I wake up with Jake downstairs making breakfast so I open the fridge and guess what? Nothing! We have slices of cheese, a little milk, and 5 bottled waters.
E: Babe?
J: Yeah.
E: We should go to the store to get some food. Because you technically have 4 mouths to feed.
J: I know! Which is why I ordered food. We need to go to target because I need body wash and you said we needed car seats.
E: Ok, What time do we pick the food up?
J: 6. We'll leave around 5:45.
E: K
** 2 hours later**
E: Babe?
J: Yeah?
E: Do you think I'll be a good mother?
J: Of course!! Why do you think otherwise?
E: Well, in high school, everyone said i was to skinny to produce breast milk, and my children will be horrible.
*starts crying*
J: Oh, babe! They're jealous of you because you have everything you would ever want! I bf, that loves you more then a prince can love a princess, because you're my queen.
E: Who knew that Jake Paul has these slick pick-up lines?!!
J: nobody.
E: Hehe!
I kissed Jake then cuddled until we had to go to target.
After target: they got home and immediately had to go back out to get the groceries. I was in the car when Jake was coming out of the house.
Then he started screaming for help.
*trigger warning!! This may cause you to be worried**
J: Erika!!! ERIKA!!!
Erika ran out of the car and saw Jake on the floor crying.
E: OMG Babe!!! What happened?!
J: I was coming down the stairs and thought I was on the garage floor but I slipped bc there was another stair. It hurts my ankle to move it.
E: Ok. Let me see it.
Erika looks at it and this is what ur looks like:(sorry)

E: should we call your mom? J: I'll call her after we get food!E: Ok

J: I'll call her after we get food!
E: Ok. (Giggles)

Pam said go to patient first and the doctor said he sprained a specific area. They go home and eventually, fell asleep.

Hey guys! Sorry for posting late!!! 1 trying to tell my mom that she should by the x instead of the 8 plus. 2 tired so took a nap. I'm so sad that Blossem_Lollipop 's story ended!! It was so good! Luckily, there's a sequel coming! Today's shoutout goes to jerika4lifee !! Congrats! She suggested names but I already found some off of google. I told her what I'm doing but that's it.
Love y'all
Bye 👋🏻
Caitlyn 😘❤️