The Double Surprise?

5 days later
Jakes POV
Today is the day I'm going to ....... (surprise for you too) Erika. I'm so nervous!!!! What if she doesn't do it back?! I'm so nervous, so I decided to take a nice, warm bath and relax. After I changed and everything, I went downstairs and made everyone breakfast, but I made Erika's breakfast her favorite. She was still sleeping so I woke her up and gave her breakfast in bed. We talked then I went back downstairs and watched tv.
Erika's POV
Today I woke up to jake In the shower but I went back to bed and dreamt about Jake and I married with kids(😏😉😉) then I woke up and saw Jake with breakfast for me and I immediately had a smile on my face.
E: Awwwwwe thx Jake!
J: No prob. (Blushes then walks downstairs)
E: I watch Jake go then change to something casual. Then go downstairs and cuddle with Jake. We have ben getting more touchy (if you want to say it like that)
6 hours later
Jakes POV
I asked Erika to get in something formal. I stood at the end of the stairs and my jaw dropped at how beautiful she looked.

Erika's dress:

Then i took her to the area where I would do the surprise

Then i took her to the area where I would do the surprise. (Behind the hw sign)
I played some slow songs on my phone and we waltzed to it. Then I looked in her beautiful eyes and leaned in and kissed her. It was magical!!! I felt as if this went on forever even though it only went on for 30 sec. We stopped kissing and I smiled and silently said "YES SHE KISSED BACK!!!" And then something that i wasn't expected came from her mouth.
Erika's POV
Jake kissed me. And I kissed back. I know it's to soon, but I want to make it official...
E:Jake ?
J: Yes?
E: Will you be my boyfriend?
Jakes POV
IVE BEN WAITING ON THIS QUESTION BUT TOO SCARED TO ASK IT.
J: Ummmmm
E: it's fine you don't want to be with me...
I grab her hand, spin her around, pick her up and kiss her.
J: Yes I would love to.

With that they went back home and slept in the same bed (not sexually) and had smiles on their faces and held hands.

Hey guys!! Sorry for not posting for the last few days. My stomach was hurting and was pretty sure I had the flu. I dont, but are getting symptoms again. The sly emojis are the sequel. That's if you guys want another book, goes off of this. Did you like it? Leave suggestions down in the comments on what I should write next.
Love you guys❤️
👋🏻
Caitlyn 😘❤️