Meeting... her.😒 Pt.1

Jakes POV
Today, Erika and I are going to meet with this girl named 'Alissa Violet' she's currently working at Panera (yes!) but she's started vlogging, and I think she will be a great fit with team 10. Anyways, I got in the shower and came out then got dressed. I got dressed and went out and Erika made both of us breakfast.

Erika's POV
I woke up while Jake was showering, so I decided that I should make breakfast for him like how he did for me the other day. He got out of the shower and he came out dressed and saw what I did and I said,
E:Surprise!
J:OMG Rik! You didn't have to do this!
E:You did it for me so I thought I should return the favor!
Jake walked over to Erika and hugged her
J:Thank you!!
E:Np
They ate then Erika showered and got dressed in this...

 He got out of the shower and he came out dressed and saw what I did and I said,E:Surprise!J:OMG Rik! You didn't have to do this!E:You did it for me so I thought I should return the favor! Jake walked over to Erika and hugged herJ:Thank you!!E:NpT...

A couple hours later

Jakes POV
It was time now to meet with Alissa... I must say, she's hot, like, REALLY hot! So we went to Taco Bell (probably not professional) but we joined her the the team. But I noticed that she got REALLY jealous... I don't know why but I think she thought that Erika and I were dating. But, I'm not. But I really like Alissa!! I think I'm going to tell her soon, but not really soon... I don't know🤷🏼‍♂️.

Erika's POV
Throughout the whole interview with Alissa, I noticed that she was glaring at me most of the time. Jake and I aren't dating. Maybe she thought that...?
I don't know 🤷🏽‍♀️
Do I go and talk to Jake? Yeah. I should do that.

E:Hey Jake?
J: Yes Erika?
E:Is it just me, or was Alissa glaring at me? She looked jealous...
J: No, I noticed it too. Can I ask a question?
E: I mean... you just did.
**they both laughed**
J: No! I'm serious.
E: Okay,okay. What is it?
J: Would you be upset if I asked Alissa out? I think I like her...
E: ummmm
UMMMMM YES I WOULD BE UPSET!! I FREAKIN LIKE YOU!!!
Erika, calm down 1,2,3
J: Erika? Rik?
E: What? Huh?
J: What do you say?
E:Oh. Umm-

Part 2 coming in a few