The talk. Cont

This is also like a time skip, but in real life, not the story, I didn't have any ideas so here it is!

Jakes POV
Wow. Erika just told me she liked me.
I believe that, but I don't believe the Alissa part.  That is, until I heard something from Alissa's room. I thought it was just me, but Erika heard it too. She said she had to go get food, and she'll bring it to me, but I should stay there. I waited until she kept the door ajar, and followed her. She looked behind her and screamed a little, but not loud. She put the code into the door and told me not to look, she should know me, I do whatever someone tells me not to do. I look behind the wall and regretted me decision. I started tearing up, so I went to Erika's room and cried.

Left off from jakes part.
Erika's POV
Jake left and went to my room, I'm guessing. I stood there, watching Alissa, have sex, cheating on Jake, with his own BROTHER. Yeah, you heard me, brother.
E: *patiently clears throat**
They both look up and see Rik, looking at them.
E: you guys found it necessary to make Jake feel bad when he loved you Alissa? And you're just disgusting Logan. Too think you cared about Jake..
Erika walks to her room and finds Jake crying.
E: Hey...
J: hi
E: Do you want a hug?
Jake nods then buries his head into Erika's chest. At this moment, they felt something.
*jake cries and cries and cries until he falls asleep cuddling with Rik, and they fall asleep sleeping close to one another.

Hey guys!!! I didn't know what to do between this moment and before this happened, so I just "jumped". Jake is not a good liar.😂 We all know that you both loved each other. I told you guys that if you comment, you might get a shoutout. Today's is @julieguzman1!

Bye 👋🏻
Caitlyn 😘❤️