Movie day

Erika's POV
Today Team 10 is having a movie theater thing outside, and I FINALLY have a "date"!🤗. I woke up and showered and got dressed in this:

 I woke up and showered and got dressed in this:

I went downstairs and cooked everyone breakfast.

Jakes POV
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I went downstairs and wrapped my arms around Erika. She laughed and we ended up wrestling. We all ate and showered and I asked Team 10 if I should start vlogging. They said I should, so I'm starting tomorrow.  I went upstairs and saw Erika on my bed crying.
J: what's wrong?
E: nothing. Just Alissa decided to say I'm a slut and that I've slept with you while you were dating her.
J: aw. Don't worry about it... if you know its not true, then it doesn't matter.
E: Thanks Jake!
J: No prob!
They hugged and went downstairs and watched yt.
6:00 (movie time)
Erika's POV
Right now we have all the popcorn, blankets, waters, screen, protector, and chairs set up. Now we need food. I made air popped pop corn (healthier)
And burgers. Jake and I are sitting in the back so we can talk and stuff.
We chose "A football life" because it's "gender neutral". I fell asleep-on jakes shoulder and he carried me to my room. I don't remember much after other then dreaming about him.

Sorry guys for the short and basically 1 pov this whole part. I added jakes Jerika moment because it's leading up to something big! I might be posting 3 times tmrw... I don't know.
Anyways
Love y'all ❤️
Bye!!!!!!👋🏻👋🏻
Caitlyn 😘❤️