Youre having...

About 10 weeks time ski
Jakes POV
Today is the day we find out the gender of the twins. I'm really nervous... I'm scared I'm not going to be a good dad. I'm laying in bed and breathing really heavy, which wakes Erika up and she got really scared.
E: Babe what's wrong?
J: I'm just really scared.
E: Aww babe. I wouldn't worry about that! You're a great Boyfriend, going to be a   amazing dad, and a great husband.
J: You know. You make me feel so much better!
E: I know! I try.
I leaned over and kissed Erika which turned into a make out session. Erika fell asleep so I went to the store and bought stuff that we needed, and went to target, and found a baby name book. Which we both desperately needed. I checked out and brought doughnuts home for Team 10, but took the ones Erika and I like, and brought them upstairs. I heard moaning and knew Erika wasn't doing anything, I walked in and was amazed.
J: Really Erika! Fifty shades of gray!!
E: What?! I could use some improvements...
J: No you don't. Anyways I brought you doughnuts. Don't forget we get to see the genders!! I bought baby books to help us out.
E: Thanks babe! We could use them!

Doctor time!!!
Erika's POV
Jake and I arrived at the doctors office and waited about 15 minutes and got called back.
E: Hey Jessica!
Je:Hi Erika! Are the babies causing any more trouble?
E: No...
Je: Good. Any problems from the soon to be daddy?
J: I'm just worried if I'll be a good dad.
Je: that is normal, but once you're officially a father, you'll be ok.
J: Ok. Thanks!
Jessica puts the gel on Erika's stomach while Jake holds Erika's hand.
Je: Do you guys want to hear the heartbeats?
Jerika: Sure!
They hear the heartbeats and Erika starts tearing up.
Je: Do you guys want to know the genders now, print the pictures out and you can find out with your family, or wait until the birth?
E:Can we find out now?
Je: Yes! Would you like to see on the Screen?
J: Yeah.
Jessica turned the tv on and found one baby.
Je: First baby is a... GIRL!!!!
E: Omg! I get to do her hair and dress her up and do girl days with her and T!! Yay!
Everyone laughed
J: I get my queen and a princess, who's my other royalty member?
Je: Well, it looks like you have... a PRINCE coming to the Paul household!
J: Yes! I get to have a bud to play sports with!
They leave happy and plan on having a gender reveal with team 10. Erika and Jake go to carters and look at baby clothes.
E: Ooooo I love this one for baby girl!!!

J: I love it! I'll buy it!E: Yay! Wait until we have one for a boy

E: Yay! Wait until we have one for a boy. I have to go to the bathroom, but you look.
J: Ok.
Jakes POV
Erika had to go to the bathroom so I had to look for an outfit. I looked, then found this:

I thought it was quite adorable, so I chose it

I thought it was quite adorable, so I chose it. Erika came out of the bathroom and came over and said
E: Ooo buy it!

We went to Michaels and got everything we needed for the reveal. We got balloons, a box, and a chalk board with blue,pink, and white chalk.

We got home and set everything up, but we Jessica over to help with the balloons.

Next chapter soon. (Ps. 100+ reads on the FIRST chapter! OMG