Meeting

This is 1 week after Erika got hired. It has only been Jake and Erika. On with the story!!

Erikas POV
It has been a week since I got hired as Jakes assistant. Honestly, I'm loving it!
1) I get to hang out with him almost every day, and second, it's so fun!
But today Jake and I are going to meet my BFF Tessa Brooks. She is an up and coming professional dancer. Jake wants to meet her to see if she wants to get signed to Team 10...

Jakes POV
This morning I woke up on the ground because I let Rik take the bed. I got up and checked on her and she looks so adorable when she's sleeping. I let her sleep and I made breakfast for both of us but I put foil over hers so it would still be warm when she woke up.
I got in the shower and I changed into some ripped jeans and a muscle shirt. Then I went over to the living room and watched tv.
Erika's pov
Jake is so kind! He let me sleep on his bed (which smelled like him which I love) and let me sleep in. I got downstairs and heard he was in the shower so I went and ate the food he made me.
(He is doing this as a nice gesture, not as wanting to get together)
When I got done eating, I saw Jake was watching tv so I went over and told him about Tessa and what she's like and all of that jazz. We're meeting her at Olive Garden at 1:30. It was currently 7:45 so I had plenty of time.
I got in the shower and I put this on...

                          Erika's outfit

                          Erika's outfit.
I went back to where Jake was and we started just chatting.

Jakes POV
It was only 9:45 so Erika suggested we watched a movie. So we watched a horror movie(by her saying) and she ended up resting her head on my chest on accident and immediately said sorry. I was liking it, but remembered she doesn't want to be in a committed relationship yet.

Time skip to about 1:00-1:15
Erika's POV
We're on our way to meet Tessa and I'm SO excited! Tessa and I went to High school together and were still best friends!
Tessa's POV
I can't wait until I can see my bff from high school!! Jake and Erika started something called Team 10 and wanted to ask if I wanted to join. Jake said they had to ask me questions about myself and then I might get "hired" or signed.
I'm a dancer and I want to start a YouTube channel about it and just do vlogs also.
Jakes POV
We get to Olive Garden and Erika immediately spots Tessa and they hug and catch up quickly. Then we did the interview part and she's sounds like a trustworthy and heartfelt person. I asked her the same questions I asked Erika and she said that she would do anything to protect T10.
J:You're signed!
T:Omg really?!
E:Yep!
T:Thank you guys so much! Btw you guys would make a cute couple!
J&E: **blush really hard**
T: Bye!!
J and E say bye and head home
  A couple hours later j and e we're looking for a t10 house.
This was it.

Erika showed Jake thisJ: I love it!E: Me too! Do we buy or rent it?J: Rent it so when we move we won't have to find buyers

J: I love it!
E: Me too! Do we buy or rent it?
J: Rent it so when we move we won't have to find buyers.
E: Ok! And...... rented! We can move in in 10 days!
J: Ok! We can look for more influencers in the meantime.

For the rest of the day, they went to dinner at t-bell and then went back home and fell asleep.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm going to try to post twice today but if I don't then I posted this one. I was watching Justin's vlog last night and i was laughing at the fact that they tried to "hide" in their bedroom. If you notice that when Jake protects Erika, she doesn't have her jacket, shoes or socks on, and Jake doesn't have his shoes on. Someone on Instagram said that they were trying to do the dirty because they were "making out"
before this happened and looked like Jake had his hand on risk butt. 🤷🏻‍♀️ guys. Anyways, if I don't post again I hope you have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow!

Bye 👋🏻

~Caitlyn 😘❤️