Jake...

Erika's POV

I wake up to jake still sleeping and he looks so cute when he's sleeping. I turned around and drew on his chest and he woke up and I immediately kissed him.
J: How are my favorite people today?
E: I'm fine, I think they're fine too.
J: Did they kick?
E: No... they don't start kicking until like...4 months or so.
J: Oh. I have to go to meetings all day but if you need me, I'll be here. (To save the day! Srry. Saw the opportunity and had to take it)
E: Ok babe. Let's shower.
Jake and Erika so and shower, maybe even make-out.  Jake has to leave to meetings.
E: Babe don't leave!!!!!
J: I have too!!!! You want to have you boyfriends first piece of merch?!
E: Yeah.
J: You want the little ones to have some to?
E: Umhm
J: Then I have to go then.
E: Ugh. Fine.
**Erika walks over to him and kisses him for a little before he pulls away and says bye.
J: Bye baby.
E:Bye!

I really wasn't doing anything so I decided to watch Netflix downstairs with Tessa. All of a sudden, I felt this sharp pain in my stomach and immediately run to the bathroom and check if I had a miscarriage,(bleeding) I wasn't, so I asked t to drive me to the hospital. On the way I texted Jake about what was happening and told him that I didn't think that it was a miscarriage and he didn't need to come to see me and could stay in the meeting. He didn't read it so I thought he was going to do what I said.
I got there and got put in room 618(how convenient). I got checked out and Jessica was there *how? Why?*
E: Oh! Hey Jessica! Didn't think you'd be at the hospital!
Je: I told you I'll be here for the whole journey, so... here I am!!!
Jessica checked Erika and as soon and she was going to turn the machine off. Jake rushed in with flowers, and a card.
J: what happened? Hey Jessica!
Je: Nothing  major happened. It was just baby 2 turning and it just probably it the side of the uterus's wall. Which may cause irritation.
J: Ok. Good!
Je: Thats all! Your good to go!
E: Thx Jess!
Je: No prob.

Jake drives Erika back home and they get to bed
E: Jake...
J: Yes Babe,
E: I don't want a miscarriage!!😭 starts crying.
J: Oh.... Erika don't cry! You don't have to worry! Everything will be fine! I will always be with you (foreshadowing? I don't know). Forever.
E:Awww you really are the ladies man.
J: I know. Smiles and kisses Erika and falls asleep cuddled next to each other.

Hey guys!!! Hope you have a good weekend! I'm getting ice tomorrow so I don't know if the WiFi will work? 🤞🏻 Shoutout still going on! If you don't know, read the ending a/n of the last 2 chapters! In Andy's vlog, everyone is like, OMG we TOTALLY  didn't know it was real. I agree. Jerika... stop exposing yourself if you want it to be a 🤫... 😂 Welp I suggest reading Jerika, how we met by Blossem_Lollipop , her story (and high school) story are so GOOD!! The co-owner is So FUNNY. She's been around for a little, but it seems like she's been here forever.
Yeah...
Love y'all 
Bye!! 👋🏻
Caitlyn😘❤️😊