The talk

Alissa's POV
Today is the first full day in the team 10 house. Jake thinks that I actually want to be with him, but the funny thing is, I don't I only want him for his money. I also want to get Erika jealous!
So my plan is, I'm going to wait until about, February, then I'm going to show Jake the final thing, but it's a secret 🤫!

Erika's POV
I woke up early because I was going to make all of t10 breakfast. (Neels, Alissa jake☺️ dobre Twins and Alex)

I called T10 down and everyone came down. (T was sick with the flu)

D2: Thanks Rik!
N:Thx
A:Thank you! Looks good!
J: Wow Rik! Never fail to surprise me!
While Jake said that Alissa glared at Erika.
A: Thanks🙄. Whispers *sl*t*
Erika got really mad and stormed up the stairs and into the bathroom. She just cried until someone came in.
J: Rik?
E: Go away!
J: I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me.
E: fine. I'll come out.
She came out and looked miserable.
J: Come on, let's clean you up.
E: Ok.
**they cleaned up then Erika said that they both need to talk.
J: What is it?
E: **took a deep breath** I know you have a girlfriend but I don't have a good feeling about her. But I mostly have to talk to you about what I'm feeling. ** took a deep breath**
J:What is it?
E: I like you Jake.

Hi guys! Srry about the short chapter. I had to finish an essay for school and now I'm finished the hard part. I'll try to post double on Saturday because I'm hanging out with my bf... if you comment what you want next, you might get a shout out. (Daily thing)

Bye 👋🏻
Love,
Caitlyn 😘❤️