Chapter 15- One Last Wish

Jade got woken up to the bed sinking in next to her, she felt a warm body press against her back as they brought her closer to them. She remembered that Jesy came over last night and that she was still mad at Leigh for what Perrie did, Jade needed Jesy to know what actually happened between the two. 

Jade turned around to meet Jesy playing on her phone, ' i think she's texting Perrie'. The older girl turned her head to look at Jade as she started to move about. "Morning Jadey" Jesy said with a smile on her face, flashing her teeth in Jades direction.

"Haha morning, what's got you so happy then Jesminda" Jade giggled at the goofy grin Jesy sent her, also she needed to make sure who's she's texting because if they're making her bestfriend smile then Jade needed to know.

"Oh nothing, but i think me and Pez are okay now, we decided to put the whole situation with Pez and her behind us but i don't think we'll be back together" Jade frowned at the way she's being around Leigh. She didn't do anything wrong, she was just being a friend and comforting Perrie when she needed somebody the most.

"Jes don't be like that" The Geordie girl sat up making herself level with the other girl. "I know you've only heard Perrie's side of the story but you need to hear Leigh out aswell" Jesy just shrugged Jade off and decided to ignore the fact that she's trying to get her to say sorry to Leigh-Anne. "Jesy don't be such an arse hole, Perrie was the one that kissed Leigh, Leigh went over the night before because i told her to go and comfort Perrie. She stayed over that night and when they came here Leigh-Anne leaned in to give Perrie a warm hug but she decided to kiss Leigh. Don't even tell me i'm wrong because i saw the whole thing with my god damn eyes Jessica, now are you going to stop being a bitch towards Leigh-Anne and a little too me and go talk to her either now or i'm going to ring her and get her to come here". Jesy just sat there with her mouth open staring at Jade, wow she never knew Jade would actually say things like that. Yeah she maybe does have a point but how do i know she's telling the truth though' , 'Jade doesn't lie Jes now say something before you look like a lunitic talking to yourself in your head.

"I guess i could go talk to her, but do i have to now? Can we all just go out tomorrow or something, then i'll talk to her then"  Jesy eyes pleaded with guilt, she knew if she talked to Leigh-Anne now, all of her words would come out like mush were as if she thought about it over night, her words would actually have some sense in them.

"Well I was going to ask for my one last wish to come abit early, can we go to the beach tomorrow please?" Jade put her puppy dog eyes on because Jes couldn't resist not saying no to her when she's that cute. A smile grew across Jesy's face as she nodded in approval. Their day is sorted tomorrow, all they have to do now is get Leigh and Perrie to come.

*** The next day ***

 "Hey Pez" Jade shouted down the phone abit over enthusiastic to her bestfriend.

"Haha hiya Jadey, you alright?" Perrie smiled against the phone knowing Jade's putting every bit of her energy to say that to her.

"Yeah just got a tight chest today but i'll be fine, have you seen Leigh-Anne? I've been calling her for the past ten minutes and she's not picking up and-"

"Wow Poopey breathe! she's here with me, it's alright stop panicking she's in the shower that's why she's not picking up" Jade relaxed back into the chair knowing that Leigh-Anne is alright.

"Okay thanks Pez, remember me saying about my one last wish?, well i've brought it forward so i can have enough energy to do it but can we go to the beach today pleasee all of us together please please pleaseeee" Jade whined down the phone until finally Perrie gave in.

"Yeah okay that's fine you can stop saying please now, but what about Jesy and Leigh?" Worried shook through Perrie's body as she thought about her two bestfriends arguing on Jade's special day. Surely they wouldn't do that would they, if they cared about Jade they''ll make up and apologies?.

"Already got it covered, Jes is going to talk to her but you and Leigh sit in the back of the car and me and Jes in the front. Sorry i've already called shot gun, right got to go and get ready the nurse is here to help me. Be here in half an hour, bye Pez see you soon" and with that the line went dead. 

"Well i better go and tell Leigh-Anne then" Perrie told herself as she dragged herself up from the couch, she really wanted to stay there today, she wanted to be all snug if her duvet on the same spot on the couch and watch Disney channel all day whilst eating everything in her food cupboards.

"Leigh-Anne, get changed into a bikini we're all off to the beach" Perrie shouted as she strolled through the hallway, passed the bathroom where Leigh is and into her room to get changed.

The four girls finally made it to the beach after waiting in for what seemed a never ending traffic jam, the tension in the car, well you could cut it with a knife the only conversation that went on was Jade asking how Leigh-Anne was but that was only, what three words each.

As each one of them steps outside the car and onto the path before the beach, the sea breeze hits them making them shiver but the warmth soon regained for Jade as Leigh-Anne wrapped her arms around her waist and brought her in for a hug. "I missed you Poopey" the afro girl whispered into Jade's neck as she planted light kisses there, making Jade go weak at the knees and nearly collapsing in Leigh's arms. 

"COME ON GIRLS, WE NEED TO ENJOY THE SUN WHILST IT LAST" Perrie called from half way down the beach, she was right it was England the weather could just change any second. 

"Jade get on my back and i'll carry you down" Jade's weak arms wrapped around her girlfriends neck as she jumps up onto her back, then heading down towards the yellow sand and the blue sea.

For the next few hours the girls ran in and out of the sea, built sand castle laughed and joked with each other, really just the normal things you do on the beach. Perrie helped Jade walk towards the sea so she could feel the salty water run across her ankles for the last time, Jade looked at Perrie who was watching her closely, she gave her a warm smile before she reached up to her head and took her wig off. The breeze running smoothly across the petite girls head, she lifted her head up, closed her eyes and just absorbed the freedom taking over her body. 

Jesy and Leigh watched their bestfriend/girlfriend in awe, nobody understands how proud all the three girls are of Jade, how strong she's been and how she's carrying on being strong when she knows full well her time is nearly over. "Uh Leigh-Anne can i just say something" Jesy waited for Leigh-Anne to give her full attention before she started again. " Jade told me about you and Perrie and what actually happened. I shouldn't of acted like that towards you, I should of let you explain before i said anything to you. Can we please just put this behind us and start over Leighly" Jesy begged for Leigh-Anne's forgiveness as the girl with the afro just watched the other to down at the sea.

Leigh-Anne turned towards Jesy and smile "Hi i'm Leigh-Anne nice to meet you" she held her hand out towards Jesy but she just had a confused look on her face then she finally understood what Leigh-Anne was doing. "I have a beautiful girlfriend who i love very much and the two most amazing bestfriends i could ever had" The two girls giggled as they embraced each other in a hug, each of them savouring this moment.

"So we cool?" Jesy pulled away and looked at Leigh again with pleading eyes.

"Yeah course we're cool Jesminda, come on lets go see the other two" Leigh-Anne helped Jesy up as they raced each other to their bestfriends, nothing couldn't be more perfect then the four girls spending their last day as a four together on the beach with the sun beaming down on them.