Chapter 13- Rollercoaster Life

The next morning Leigh was basically dragging Perrie out the front door with her pj's still on. She couldn't bare the thought of being away from Jade any longer, plus she had things to continue with. 

"Leigh come on can you at least let me get a shower before we go so I look half decent" Perrie whined and tried to struggle out of Leigh-Anne's grip but she wasn't having any of it. They both still carried on walking to Perrie's car, well Leigh-Anne did and Perrie just trailed behind.

"No Pez, you've brought your things get a shower in Jade's room. I really need to see her come on" She waited anxiously at the car door, wishing Perrie would open it quicker because she was freezing in the clothes she was in. Perrie's mind was somewhere else, she woke up at 1 am last night/ this morning and found herself wrapped around Leigh's body; their legs intertwined with each others, her arm's draped over the tanned girl's bare stomach. Her head resting peacefully in the crook of Leigh's neck. Memories flashed back from when she was like that with Jess, how they use to stay like that for hours just listening to each others small breaths and steady heartbeats. "Pez, whats wrong" tears was starting to form in Perrie's eyes as her mind brought back the memories that are cherished to heart. Leigh engulfed her into a hug and as soon as she did that Perrie broke out into more tears. "Hey hey.. shh. It's okay, just think you'll be seeing her today. Maybe you can work things out together but if your not ready yet just tell me know and i'll stay here for one more night?".

"No Leigh, it's fine i'm good. Come on i've got some clothes for you aswell, lets get going" The two girls climbed into the car and drove off to the hospital, where madness awaits for them.

_____________

They both finally made it the hospital, Leigh walks ahead but Perrie catches up to her and links arms as they make their way through the long corridors. The girls finally reached the front of Jade's room, glancing into the window and seeing Jade and Jesy sat on the bed crossed legs talking to each other. The other two haven't noticed Perrie and Leigh standing right outside of the window.

"I can't do it Leigh, it's just going to be awkward between us, awkward for you and Jade. It's just going to be awkward for all of us, i'm going back home Leighly i knew i couldn't do it. I'll pick up later if you want" before Perrie could walk away Leigh-Anne grabbed her wrist to make Perrie face her. She noticed the tears in her eyes and before she could say anything all, Leigh engulfed her into a hug again. 

"Yes you can do it Pez, you're nearly there now. Just keep you head up high and just ask her to come outside of the room so you can speak to her, it'll be fine I promise you" She pulled away from the hug to wipe Perrie's tears away, giving her a sympathetic smile. Leigh-Anne leaned back in to give Perrie another hug, but as their body's was coming Perrie wasn't moving her head but Leigh just found herself not moving her whole body at all. 

It was all like in slow motion for Leigh, her heart was beating out of her chest with nervous butterfly's taking over her body, her breathing started to go all funny. Perrie carried on leaning closer until she could feel the unsteady breath of Leigh-Anne. Her mind was all fuzzy, she just had a sudden urge to kiss her. Perrie finally brought her lips to Leigh's, tasting the sweet sugar on the top of her lips. Leigh-Anne's mind had come back into working mode as she pushed Perrie away.

"Pez what the fuck was that" Leigh backed away holding her lips, she just looked at her in shock.

"I.. erm.. i don't know l-Leigh. I'm so-" before she could finish the door to Jade's room flew open.

"Why the fuck have you just kissed Perrie Leigh. Want to fucking rub it in about the break up huh? I thought you was my fucking best friend Leigh-Anne" Jesy's arms flew all over as she stood there still shocked that her bestfriend kissed her ex girlfriend.