Chapter 18- Why So Soon?

Jade got rushed back to the hospital, her body was getting weaker and weaker by the minute and it can't cope like it use too. She never realise that her life would be so precious to her but knows she has her two bestfriends and the most amazing family but also not forgetting her favourite person Leigh-Anne. Jade owes her life to Leigh for everything that she's been through with her, everything that she's done to help her get better. The nights she'd spend cuddled upto her, she refused to go to school because she just wanted to spend every last moment with Jade.

Leigh-Anne has never left Jade's side since her cancer started to spread and get worse, she wanted to be there everystep of the way with her, even if it gets to the point were she can't cope with nothing, she will still be there for Jade giving her the strength that she needs again. She's her girlfriend, her bestfriend, her rock, Jade is everything to her, every second is cherished with her because Leigh know's that she'll never be able to get it back, she'll only have the memories stored in her head when Jade is up watching her and being the star that she's always been.

The next morning came and Jade had enough strength to see Leigh-Anne for the last time, just to see her smile for that last time, her afro hair that falls in every place possible, them dark eyes that will immediately make her go into a trance. The nights were they just use to cuddle up together, feel each others warmth and watch endless disney movies until the eyes defeated them, how all of the girls just loved being around each other even though they are the craziest bunch Jade has ever seen.

"Hey you, how ya' holding up ey?" Leigh's hand slowly lifted her cold one, placing it to her wet lips, pressing softly hoping she's not hurting the little fragile one in anyway. She recieves a little smile back as she knows Jades hasn't got nothing left in her body to even look at her bestfriend let alone smile. She finds that last little bit of energy to lift up her bedsheet to reveal letters written to her mam, brother, Jesy and Pez also of course Leigh but underneath their name it says 'don't open until i'm an angel'. It brings Leigh to tears as she picks up all the letters and studies the envelopes before looking back at Jade who has shut her eyes again.

She knows full well it's got to much for Jade now, her body shutting down each little bit at a time. Leigh grabs her phone, slides the camera up, kissing her soul mate's cold fore-head and snapping the photo. A tear escaped from her eye as her lips still pressed onto Jade and then rests her head softly on Jades stomach not hurting her in anyway as she listened to her last breaths, how her chest rises up and down for the last three times. Jade rests peacefully finally, no more pain, no more suffering. She's happy and free, living the life up in heaven that she always needed to have. Leigh giving her poopey one last kiss but staying there longer just hoping that she'll get a kiss back.

Leigh-Anne walked out of the room just looked at Norma and her bestfriends, they knew today was Jade's last day and Leigh needed to spend it with her. They never realised how much someone could care for anybody the way Leigh did to Jade. She felt a tight grip around her waste as Jesy brought her into a hug, everything got let out as soon as her head made it's way into the crook of Jesy's kneck whilst she cooed and soothed her back. Perrie and Norma made it over to Jades room to say goodbye to their princess, Leigh for got that she had everyones letter she reached out and handed Jesy, Perrie and Norma their last piece of Jade, they looked at Leigh-Anne with tear stained faces. "Don't read it yet, just wait until your by yourself, Jade would of wanted that" they all nodded with agreement. Perrie Jesy and Leigh made their way back towards Jesy's car, Norma wanted to stay a little longer with her peacefully baby. The car journey back to each others houses was quite, there was the odd sniffle, cough maybe even a sigh they just couldn't find anything to say because their hearts have just been broken.