Chapter 8- May Your Dreams Come True

The panic and motion that's around her body, while she just lays there peaceful as a sleeping princess with no idea,feeling,hearing or sight to the outside world. More and More people crowd around her body, faster and faster she's falling into a deep sleep, nobody can wake her now, not even a true love's kiss as they say in fairy-tales.

"Jade, baby, wake-up please i didn't mean to shout at you and say what i said, please Jade" Leigh-Anne's arms wrapped around Jade's neck, her small head resting in Leigh's lap. The paramedics doing tests all over Jade's body, wiring her up, pumping stuff into her but even if it does make Leigh feel like she's about to throw up seeing Jade like this, she's not moving anywhere from her if she's not awake and staring at her big brown caramels. All the girls know now that this where it starts, these are the times that they need too share with Jade, these precious moments and last moments are the one's that will stay in their hearts till they break.

"Leighly, they need to do tests on Jade, you need to stand with us. I know you don't want to leave her side but Leigh it will help her" Jesy and Perrie go to either side of Leigh and convince her too move but the raven haired girl is not moving an inch. Eventually Jes grabs Leigh's arms and drags her backwards, it's for her own good and Jades as well, the screaming, kicking, air punching all coming out of one small body is unbelievable.

"LEIGH-ANNE JUST STOP" Perrie screamed as her and Jesy sat on her to make her stay still.

"She needs extreme care, get her to the hospital now" for everybody from that point everything was a blur, the small, fragile, helpless body getting carried out of their reach.

Jade got taken to hospital, the doctors had to act quick, her cancer was starting to kick in and her body was getting weaker by the second.

"Leighly, you need to eat" She hadn't moved from Jades side as soon as she came back from the surgeons room, it's been more than half a day and she hasn't moved from the same spot, head on Jade's fragile legs, her hand interwinded with Jade's frozen cold one, watching her small chest rise up and down as she softly went away from the outside world. Leigh-Anne looked up at Jesy who's standing there holding a plate of nacho's, Leigh's eyes went from Jade, to Jesy, to the plate of nacho's then resting her head back on Jade's legs.

"I just want her to be happy, I want her to forget about her cancer and live the little life she won't have, let her have one day where she can be herself, a place that can put that beautiful smile across her tiny face" Leigh-Anne caressed Jade's hand with her own, right then she had the perfect idea, that one place where Jade's smile can be seen, a place where magic happens. Disneyland.

Leigh-Anne had the best plan, if she told Jesy, Perrie and her family they'll think she's stupid for doing what she's doing but they need to know so Leigh can get this plan perfect.

"Jes, can i speak to you outside please" both girls looked up from their phones in the corner of the room then finally Jesy getting up and strolling towards Leigh near the door. When Leigh left Jade's side, she immediately felt alone but Jesy needs to know what she had planned for her disney princess.

"Right Jes, i was thinking about what i said earlier about how I want Poopey to be happy and go somewhere she can be herself, well.... i'm going to take her too Disneyland". smiles grew on both of the girls faces.

"Aww Leighly, that's going to be so cute!" Jesy jumped up and down before embracing Leigh in a warm hug.

"But Jes I need you to do some stuff for me though" she got a nod of approval from jesy and Leigh started telling her the plan, a plan that's not too complicated but not too easy for Jade to find out. The plan that's going to start when they leave the hospital tonight. Just thinking about makes Leigh get butterfly's and a wide smile spread across her face.

"GUYS JADES WAKING UP" all three girls crowded around the hospital bed, soon to be met with the little brown orbs and a smile spread across her face when her eyes focused to see her three bestfriends right by her side.

"Hey poopey, you okay" Jade gave a small nod before trying to move out of her spot to a comfier place. The talks went on for hours, getting interupted a couple of times by the doctors and nurses checking up on Jade and giving her food. Leigh-Anne needed to talk to Jade, last time she fully did was before she passed out and it wasnt really a conversation, it was more like an argument. The plan for Disneyland was all the set out in her head, what she had to do, what Jesy has to do, Perrie and her parents aswell. "Come on Pez we'll head off, your getting tired and hungry i can hear your belly from here plus i've got a few things to do" Jesy gave Leigh a wink and Perrie a little nudge to wake her up from the seat in the corner of the hospital room. Leigh-Anne let out a slight chuckle as she knew what Jes was going to do.

"Jadey i'm so sorry for shouting at you, and doing this to you" Leigh waved her arms in the shape of Jade's room and bed. "I know i shouldn't of reacted the way I did and one day when i'm ready I promise i'll tell you about George, I just didn't want you getting hurt like I did, so can we start a fresh" Jade held her hand out towards Leigh, which put a confused look on her face.

"Start a fresh" Leigh finally clicked on and shook Jade's hand "Hi i'm Jade Thirlwall nice to meet you" she earned a giggle from Leigh.

"Hello Jade Thirlwall, I'm Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Leigh for short and it's nice to meet you aswell" a smile still spread across both of the girls faces.

"Well Leigh-Anne Pnnock, Leigh for short, you seem like a canny lass aha i bet you treat your girls like princess" 

"I'm gonna let you in a little secret Jade Thirlwall, i've seen this girl actually she's not a girl she's an angel, her hair flows in the wind, her eyes are the eyes that you get lost in, her smile makes you go weak at the knees, everything about her is perfect. The way she quotes they Disney movies whilst watching them, how she always has a bow on no matter where she is-" Leigh got cut off by Jade bringing their lips together, both of them forgetting what each others lips are like, every time they kiss they both still get the fireworks in their stomachs. Smiling into the kiss, Leigh broke free to get air "I've missed you poopey".