Chapter 3- Just That Simple

Leigh finally came out of the bathroom after 30 minutes, but she didn't expect the girls to be still like apsoulte train recks!. She knew she needed to tell Jade about how she feels but she can't if Jade's sat there with a tear stained face.

"Urm, Perrie, erm... please can i talk to you in the... erm bathroom" her eyes met the pretty blondes as they make there way back towards the bathroom " Pez I need to talk to you about something, well urm I'm still confused on what's happening but I... E-erm I think that I-I I'm in love" Perrie's red puffy eyes shot up and met with Leigh's. Perrie knew exactly who it was, the smiles that were exchanged whilst being together. The cheeky hugs that were given when nobody was looking. How they stare into each other's eyes when the caramels met the browns. It was just love at first sight really.

"Aww Leighly, I knew all along, it's little Poopey isn't it" the truthfulness is Perrie's voice made Leigh's head shoot up, how could she be so sure, how did she know? Leigh was just about to say something before Perrie butted in "I know what you are going to say, yes it's clearly obvious that you love Jade, your both just too love struck to know it! The way you already act like a couple is just so cute I can't explain, how you cuddle her with all your heart to keep her safe, your kisses on her head and cheeks just send her crazy as for the same as you too. Me and Jesy can see it in both your eyes, we knew this would come sooner or later!. Leigh was struck for words, Perrie was right, the little smile sent the curly haired girl crazy!.

" what should I do Pez?" A smile appeared on the young Geordies face, she knew exactly what Leigh-Anne should do.

"Wait until tomorrow, tell her, pour your heart out baba then cup her face and kiss her" it won't be just a kiss though it will be that one kiss that will solve everything, that will finally bring all the cuteness into one relationship. "No need to say anything but come here" she brought Leigh into a tight warming hug, hopefully the plans goes as it should.

The girls all joined together back in the living room a quite "hey..." Came from the little fragile one that sent chills down Leigh's spine. Leigh always knew she loved girls more than she does to boys,  but she just can't figure out if Jade likes her back aswell. All the girls are sat round, snuggled up watching a movie. Jesy and Perrie on one couch, Leigh and Jade on another. Leigh glanced over at the other two girls and nudged Jade to look at Jes and Pez, they look so quite just lying there fast asleep on each other. Jade just hopes this soon can be her and Leigh. 

Before Jade could turn back round to watch the movie a pair of arms found their way around her waist, sending butterfly's in her stomach and chills down her spine. She doesn't bother to ask but wraps her arms around Leigh's shoulder and back tracing circles round and round making Leigh-Anne let out a quite sigh and snuggle closer. She glances down at the raven haired girl and just watches her, taking in every little complexion about her face. Leigh looks up and their eyes connect so they are both staring at each other but it's not one of those awkward stares you do as you past someone in the corridor or street, it's just one of them stares you've got to take everything before it all goes away.

"What you thinking about?" their eyes still locked, their hands finding each others and interwining like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

"Nothing really" Leigh said quietly enough to persuade Jade that it's more than a nothing, it's more like something or someone. Jade faces Leigh again so their foreheads are pressed on each others. She giggles at the little circles Leigh is still making on her back, a yawn escapes from her mouth as she tries to win a battle with to keep her eyes open but those eyelids have defeated her "Night poopey" Leigh whispers only her and Jade can hear.

A smile creeps onto Jades face "Nanite Leighly", Leigh streches up a little and prsses a soft kiss onto her bestfriends head, she always knew that Jade has been more than just a bestfriend to her but now she's realising her affection towards Jade and accepting the fact that Jade can be more than just this.