Chapter 20- Spread Your Wings

It was the day of Jade's funeral, the young beautiful girl finally at rest with the angles she belonged with, her family and friends all around her to say theirs goodbyes to their sleeping princess, Leigh-Anne and Norma was the last ones to say goodbye, Leigh leaving one lasting kiss on her cold chapped lips.

She felt an arm wrap around her waist bringing her closer to the other person's body. "Leigh, i know it's not the right time to give you this but here" Norma spun Leigh-Anne around so she was facing her, she grabbed her hand and placed a little box in it.

"What's this?" Leigh looked up puzzled at Norma before opening it up, revealing Jade's charm bracelet she gave her, with all the charms on.

"She wanted you to have it, also she told me to give you this aswell" Again Norma grabbed Leigh's hand and placed a small bag with a note attached to it. "I'll leave you be for now pet". Before she could say anything Norma was out the door, leaving her alone in the church next to Jade.

Leigh took a seat at the front of the row of benches, examining the bag before opening delicately for not knowing whats inside. The bag was open and she tipped it slightly so the small gift fell into her hands, a little charm fell out in the shape of a heart surrounded by a cloud with the word 'forever' engraved in the heart.

Her heart was slowly breaking, actually realising that Jade has gone forever, never coming back. She'll never be able to feel her warmth pressed against her skin as they lay peacefully together, as Jades heartbeats filled Leigh's ears when they was snuggled togther watching a movie. How their hands locked togther like a lock and key as the walked down the streets.

The note the caught Leigh's attention away from the memories recapping in her head. I wanted you to have this Leighly, but here's another charm to add on from me. My heart is forever with you even though i'm up in the clouds. I love you forever and always <3 your jadexx.

She looked back into the small box where Jade is now to rest for eternity, her fragile body all wrapped up in her best clothes, her long hair falling delicatley over her face. Leigh brushed aside the small strands starting to cover Jade's eyes, then reaching down and grabbing the wooden top for the coffin. "Nanite Poopey, hope you've had a great life but don't forget me up there yeah? Whenever i miss you, or need to speak to you i'll go to our special place like you said, i know you'll be able to hear me no matter where i am but i'm always going to go there. You've changed my life forever and i can't thank you enough for it, you'll always be in my heart Jade, i'll never forget anything we did together and i'll cherish these moments till i eventually pass away myself" She grabbed Jade's cold hand, locking it with hers and bringing it to her lips to leave a lasting kiss there before putting back down on her waist gentley. "I know we've been through a series of unfortunate events but we've come out stronger than ever, i have to go now but i'll see you as soon as i can Jadey. I love you more than the world itself. I promise I'll spread your ashes on our hill, so you can go dance with the wind around the oak tree. Good night my beautiful angel". With that Leigh-Anne placed the lid ontop of Jade's bed, kissing her fingers and running them over the top of it before stepping back, looking at Jade for the last time then walking out of the church.

You could say fait brought them together, or that their friendship was found as soon as their eyes locked togther. Jade's and Leigh-Anne's love will last for eternity, each and every memory stashed in a secret place in their minds. Like Leigh said they've all been through a series of unfortunate events but come out stronger but it's that one thing that defeated Jade aswell as Leigh-Anne,Perrie and Jesy but in their eyes she kicked cancers butt and she is now resting to gain back the strength to live her life again but better in a world of pure happiness.

The End.