Chapter 6- Stranger

The walk back to Jade's house was uncomfortable for the both of the two young girls. The sun was starting to set and everybody was heading back into their houses, nobody was ever out past sunset,nobody even knew if there was anybody or anything even out there. There was once a rumour that a girl was on her way home from her friends house who lived two doors away and someone or something got her, she's never returned home since. Leigh knew the girl, she got quite close with her but after that night Leigh wish she didn't.

Jade's grip tightened in Leigh's hand, she has that strange feeling were she knows that someone is watching them but you can't see where they're hiding, in a house, a tree, bush or drain she just knows that there's a pair of eyes watching her and Leigh's every move.

"You okay babe?" Leigh looks down at their locked hands then back up to meet Jades eyes.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be"

"Because you tightened your grip in my hand and now I can't feel anything at all" Jade giggled and let go of Leigh's hand a second just so she can get the circulation back in her hand before snatching it into her hand so she can feel safe again.

Jades house is only a couple of minutes away from Jesy's but right now it seems like they have been walking more than a couple of minutes actually it feels like hours. The strange feeling still lingers in Jades stomach.

"Uh sorry" a tall figure knocks her out of her thoughts, he had broad shoulders- quite buff for his age, he seemed around the same age as her and Leigh. Jade couldn't take her eyes off his piercing blue ones, a smile crept onto his face as he reached his hand out "I'm George" he quickly shook his thin curly locks before quickly holding his hand out to shake Jades.

"Jade" she returned the favour and smiled at him so he doesn't think she's a creep for just staring right into those memorizing orbs.

"I haven't seem you around here, where do you go" after about two minutes of talking to herself Leigh finally realised that Jade wasn't by her side anymore.

"Jade?" she turned back around too see where the Geordie had gone but then stopped in her tracks when her eyes met the back of the curly locks she really didn't want to see again. His blue hoodie and black skinny jeans bringing back the memories that haunt her dreams, how they keep her up every night and just thinking when is the next time Leigh will have to face him again.

She slowly made her way back towards Jade but he turned round after hearing her foot scrapping across the floor. "Well well we'll look who it is, lesbo Leigh-Anne, you back to humiliate yourself again" a smart arse grin appeared on George's face, Leigh knows exactly what he's talking about but she can't help but her face go a darker shade of red that it is now from the coldness outside.

"Er Leigh you know him" jade doesn't have the slightest clue of what's happening, all she has the idea of is that George use to go to the same school as Leigh she thinks, but then if he did got to the same school Jade would of known him right? Wrong, George is a dark boy, nobody knew his name before the traumatizing and the Leigh business but then got forced to move schools after his parents thinking the other school across town had better opportunity.

"Fuck off George" Leigh snatches Jades hand from her side and dragging her down the path towards the house, fury ran through her body, the way her own girlfriend was looking at him was her worst nightmare, the connection between both eyes and how he dropped Leigh into everything she didn't want to remember or tell Jesy, Perrie and certainly not Jade.

"See you soon Jade" George shouted back with a look on his faces that haunts Leigh-Anne dreams. The same face he did to her that night of everything. She knows the things he's capable of but right now Leigh needs to get Jade away from him, she needs to protect her.

"What the hell was that about" Jade shouted as Leigh let go off her arm " we were just bloody talking Leigh-Anne it's not a crime you know!" They both carried on walking finally reaching Jades house, she knew that she wasn't going to get any words out of Leigh, but Leigh wasn't mad at the fact that she was in deep thought in his eyes, it was just the fact that out of anybody in their town it had to be him, the one and only George Shelby.

"Are you going to open the door, or just let us freeze out here maybe even something worse" Leigh-Anne's eyes darted from Jades to the lock on the door, from the outside it seems like Jades mam has already gone out so all four girls have the house to themselves.

"Not until you tell me why the fuck you've just dragged me away, how impolite are you Leigh-Anne!?" Jades voice started getting higher and stronger with every word, yeah she was pissed at Leigh but she knew that an argument wasn't going to solve any of their problems.

Leigh grabbed the keys out of Jades hand and unlocked the door herself, she was sick of waiting for Jade to stop being so stubborn, shes not mad at her she's just annoyed that out of everybody in the town that one person would stop and talk to her girl, the person that stalks her dreams and makes them into nightmares.

"Leigh i'm sorry for shouting but please can you tell me why you did that?" Jade's voice was suttle and had more calm in it than before, she really didn't want to be angry with Leigh-Anne because its the first day of their relationship.

"Jade i can't tell you, i know we shouldn't keep secret's from each other but this is one i cant' tell nobody, i really don't want to remind myself of what happened but please promise me Jade that you won't even speak to him anymore please it's for your own safety if he approaches you in anyway just walk away please Jade, i know what he can do but just promise me okay?, i love you Jade and i don't want you to get hurt" Leigh was wrapped around Jades arm's within seconds after the last line she's just said, feeling the warm breath of Jade on her skin calms Leigh right down and soon she's back to her normal self.

"I promise Leighly"

Leigh moved her head from Jades shoulder and placed it on her forehead so the two were staring right into each others eyes until Jade finally broke the eye contact and crashed their lips together. Leigh moved her hands further down Jades back until she reached the place she wanted to be, making Jade moan into her mouth as she squeezed hard on her bum. Jade's hands caressed Leigh's Afro as she made it to were Jade needed her the most.

"Leigh. stop." Jade said in-between the heavy breaths that came out of her, Leigh-Anne parted from her lips and looked up at her with a confused look on her face. "We can't just stand here come on" she gave Leigh a quick wink before grabbing her hand and dragging her towards the bedroom. As soon as the door flew open they were back in each others arms, lips are moving in sink with each others. Leigh biting the bottom of Jades lip begging for entrance which Jade quickly granted, both pair of arms snaking each other's body both of them wanted the same thing but was it too soon? Leigh moved her lips down Jades jawline then sucking on her sweet spot on her neck making Jade moan out, making her mind go blank and her whole body go like jelly. She needed Leigh so badly.

"OI ARE YOU TWO GOING TO STOP EATING EACH OTHERS FACES OFF AND COME DOWN HERE" both girls jumped out of their skin, trust jesy to be the one that shouted that. Jade looked up at Leigh whilst her face goes a dark shade of pink earnings giggles from each other.

"Come on moaning Margaret" Leigh gave Jade a quick wink as she got up off her, making jade go even reader than she was before grabbing each other's hand and locking it together to go and meet Jesy and Perrie downstairs.

****

Well hello there everyone,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I'm Connie and hoping you liking the fanfic so far, erm I don't really know what to say ahaha

Please vote and comment

-Con x