Chapter 7- Why Now?

2 weeks had past finally it was no more school for the four girls, no more stress of the course-work, no more exam deadlines. All just stress free. Last night was the party of Leigh-Anne's 18th Birthday and all the girls slept over in a hotel in the central part of the town.

Jade went downstairs to get some breakfast from the restaurant, she thought she would of either be the first one down there and Leigh was in the bathroom or all three girls was sat eating their breakfast.

"Bloody hell i'm surprised she's awoken from the damaged you did to her last night Leigh" Jade just stood still, she knew what Jesy was talking about, yeah she was abit sore but she didnt know that Leigh told them everything.

"Yeah that's right Jade we heard you and Leigh having your own little party" Perrie gave her a quick wink just to make sure Jade knows they're messing about with her. By now Leigh had gone out the room, maybe to head for the gym she didn't really tell anyone and Jade's face just went darker and darker by the second.

"LEIGH.... LEIGH-ANNE.... OH GOD.....MMMMM YES LEIGH-" Jesy mimcked the noises she heard off Jade last night whilst Perrie just bursted out in a fit of laughter.

"Alright Jes that's enough, god."

-------

"Hey has anyone seen Jade?" Leigh's eyes searched the main hall of the hotel, scanning in every little place where Jade would go. After last night Leigh-Anne hardly saw Jade only this morning when she came down for breakfast, why is it when Leigh-Anne can't find Jade she always has a gut instinct that she is somewhere Leigh doesn't want her to be?, you might think that's too controlling  or protective right? Wrong if Leigh thinks a little harder or outside the box she'll know full well where Jade will be, somewhere she shouldn't and it'll cause her more than she's expecting.

"No, not after about half an hour ago. Why? Do you miss her moaning?" Jesy let out a smirk and a quick wink as Leigh just rolled her eyes and carried on looking, she was use to Jesy's dirty remarks that's why she wasn't even going to attempt of answering her back because she'll just break out into impressions.

"Wait Jes did you say half an hour ago?" She turned back in her tracks to look at her bestfriend slouched in the lounge chair on her phone.

She gave Leigh a quick nod " yeah she headed out of here and went down Silver Street. Hasn't she said anything to you?" Leigh shook her head "no neither me and Pez well as far as I'm aware with Per" they both exchanged worried looks and Leigh dashed out the grand doors of the hotel heading towards Silver Street.

Fifteen minutes passed and Leigh gave up so she went back to the room, where can she be? Surely she would of told one us where she was going... Leigh was trying to keep herself occupied by doing her workout, making food, watching tv anything to get the time to go faster. An hour and abit passed, she could hear faint voices coming down the corridor, it sounded like Perrie and Jade. Leigh could only hear a few words now and then so she pressed her ear against the wooden door, she knew she shouldn't be doing this, how bad this looks if Jade just walks in.

"Are you going to tell us where you went then baba?"

"Nowhere really, just went to see someone" Leigh's brows frowned.

"What, who was it?" Perrie said with eager and anticipation in her voice.

"Just a b-"

"SHIT" a loud thud was heard from Leigh and Jades room.

"Leigh what you doing?" Both Geordies stood in the doorway staring at the tanned girl sprawled across the floor.

"I-urm, I banged my .... Head whilst getting.... Toast" jades eyes scanned the room.

"Where's your toast then?" a frown came upon Jade's face and her arms crossed on her chest as she watched Leigh-Anne stumble up from the floor.

"I think i'll see you's two later" Perrie headed off down the corridor, wishing she never stopped of with Jade and carried on walking. This is going to be head-on for all the girls, arguments brake out, the highs, the lows, the moments that they'll cherish for the whole entire lives, the dreams that will come true and they things that will change each others lives.

Jade came further into to the room, the door slamming shut behind her "Leigh come on i'm not stupid, what was you doing?" Leigh-Anne was finally back on her feet sat on the arm of the couch but Jade staying put only a few metres away from her. Leigh's eyes looked everywhere in the room apart from Jade's. I should i tell her i was listening on the conversation, oh yeah just ''hey jade just banged me head whilst ears-dropping in your little conversation there ya' know the usual, where you been then?'' but no you had to say you was eating toast Leigh-Anne well done. "LEIGH-ANNE!!, DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME?!" Jades arm sprang above her head, making Leigh jump out of her own little conversation in her head.

"I... was... I urm... was..."

"Save it Leigh-Anne" Jade turned towards the door with full attitude in her body.

"Jade wait i was listenin- wait who's is that blue jacket?" She stopped in her tracks. Shit Jade forgot about his hoodie, she was only wearing it because she got cold and as stupid as Jade is she didnt  bring a jacket out in the middle of Autumn. "J-Jade please tell me" Jade looked at Leigh-Anne with guilt, a small nodd was giving to Leigh.

"I,I can explain Leighly"

"SAVE IT WITH THE CUTE NICKNAMES JADE, YOU PROMISED YOU'D NEVER GO AND SEE HIM AGAIN AFTER EVERYTHING I SAID TO YOU AND YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK AND SEE HIM? WHAT ABOUT THAT PROMISE YOU MADE HUUH? WHAT IF I GO BEHIND YOU BACK AND GO TO THE ONE PERSON THAT MADE YOU LIFE A LIVING HELL THAT ONE PERSON THAT MADE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT DAY AND DAY OUT JADE" anger rose in Leigh-Annes voice, this time she was the ones throwing her arms about in the air like a mad woman. 

"YOUR NOT THE ONE THAT CONTROL'S MY LIFE LEIGH-ANNE, YOU CANT TELL ME WHO I CAN OR CANT SEE, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Jade headed back towards the but this time she was sure to actually step out into the hallway. Leigh-Anne didnt chase after her she just headed out towards the balcony, to clear her mind, to get rid of all the stress thats just happened in the space of five minutes.

Jade headed towards Perrie and Jesy's room, after about ten knocks the door finally flew open to reveal a rather messy Jesy.

"Hey did you hear any of that?" She looked up with glistening eyes, ready to explode into waterfalls. 

"Every word hun" Jesy brought Jade into a hug and the tears just let loose from her eyes. Jesy guided her into the room and onto the couch. "Do you want to talk about it?" Her voice was so calm, so soothing. She rubbed circles around Jades back to comfort her as the tears just wont stop.

"Jes how could she be like that" Jade stood up out of Jesy's reach but instantly regretting it, her head starts to spin, she can see her eyes slowly darkening. "Jes" her legs went numb, her whole body was numb, just then Jade fell into the arms of Jesy.