Sporks

• Dedicated to Tay Tay Moon Moon

It was just like any other day in the Vocaloid Mansion. Len Kagamine was walking around dressed as a fork, followed by an unnamed Vocaloid as a spoon. The Vocaloid remained unnamed for one very simple reason: their face wasn't showing.

No face hole or anything. It was a wonder they could see. Or hear. Or smell. Or do anything, really.

Later that day, Len stood with Rin and IA. "Do you know who the spoon is?" Rin asked.

Len stroked his chin, watching the Vocaloid in the spoon costume chase Miki around the entrance hall of the mansion. "Not really. Whoever it is, they're stalking me. They've been following me all day!" His eyes got wide.

"Oh, we didn't notice." IA said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"How could you have not noticed? I'm a fork being followed by a spoon!" He thrusted his hands out toward the running spoon.

IA had to close her eyes and take a deep breath. "It was a joke." She said.

"Oh." Len realized. "Well, whatever. Bye." He walked away.

The spoon glanced over and stopped chasing Miki, who was in tears. Then it ran after Len, tackling him to the floor. You could hear Len shout with surprise.

None of the Vocaloids knew whether to laugh or help.

"Look, that's how sporks are made!" Gumi yelled from the other side of the hall while pointing to the fork and spoon 'wrestling' on the floor.

It drew laughter from the gathered Vocaloids.

It was later revealed that Piko had been inside the spoon costume. He admitted to the fact that it was kind of creepy. Yup, just another normal day in the Vocaloid Mansion.