18. A friend who loves

Alot of things will get cleared and this story will end with 30 chapters so we are almost half way done. :))

Make sure to vote and comment.

--

She tossed and turned around in her bed, her mind wandering to what had happened yesterday, what she had done and how brutally she had encountered Virat.

A part of her felt guilty, guilty that she was showing possession towards someone who was not even hers in the first place but another part of her, the brutal one, was satisfied and contented.

If only Gautam was here, if only her only bestfriend in the entire world was here for her. She wished that Gautam would come back. She missed him more than anything in the whole world.

Virat had been calling her all day but she had purposely avoided him, she wanted him to want her too, she didn't want to just be desperate for him, she wanted him to feel that he needed her as much as she needed him.

She loved him.

That was never the plan. She never meant to fall for him, she had feelings for him ever since they had met but the second time they had been together, in a way that was not even right, she had loved him.

She couldn't ignore that fire which burnt inside of her, she couldn't avoid the love that she had and the jealousy, possessiveness she felt when it came for him.

She knew that her heart would get broken again but she just didn't have the courage to even leave before her heart got shattered.

Anushka was very different and yet so similar to other girls. She had built up a wall around her and only few people could look past that wall, only a few people knew who she actually was and unfortunately Virat still had not recognized her true nature.

She was smart and cunning but she was also sensitive and insecure. She was vengeful but she was also scared. She was wrong but she loved him too much to leave him.

But did he love her? That was the real question. Did he love her or was it just lust? Anushka could swear she had seen pure love and light in his eyes for her sometimes but most of the times, it was need and lust.

So here she was, sleepless and confused.

Virat was in the same condition as her.. He had his wife snuggled up to him, her breath in a rhythm as she slept while he had several thoughts running in his head.

He could never forget the look that she gave him when he stood up after their intimate session and her threats, he remembered her edyes were filled with anger and hurt.

Her mouth was turned in a lazy smirk but her eyes spoke the truth, she felt hurt and this was the only way she could get back at him.

But Virat also knew that he couldn't take her threat or warning or whatever it was, non seriously. He knew she would do it. He had three things in his head at the moment.