14. She's doomed

I better see some comments yall!

--

They were still in the bed. Their arms entangled around each other, scent of last night's activities was still around.

She looked at his naked body, his tattoos and the way he inhaled and exhaled a deep breath after a while.

He yawned and was still for a moment. Her fingers twitched as she started to trace a familiar pattern over one of his tattoos.

She couldn't move an inch from where she lied mostly underneath him, his weight a pleasant anchor to reality, his huge hand splayed flat along her ribcage and his face almost buried in her neck.

His breathing came out unsteady, warm puffs of air hit her neck after every few seconds.

She couldn't remember alot about the first time she had sex with him, it was good but this time, it felt completely different.

She never had such soul-shattering sex, it was transformational for her, making her believe in things that she never thought she could believe in.

But as real and as incredible it had felt to have him inside of her, as pure it had felt to be with him, it wasn't even close to that.

Sex with Virat was downright dirty and completely wrong.

And yet, she felt happy.

She felt amazing.

"I can't believe we slept again." She heard him whisper, his breath blew against her neck.

"Yeah.." She responded.

Now that he had woken up, she kept thinking about what would happen next.

Will he leave her and go back home to his wife? How dirty would that feel?

She wasn't a slut.

She was a god damn Queen.

Maybe, if she could leave first, it wouldn't be so humiliating.

But he had just told her, about two hours ago that he had feelings for her. But would that account for anything?

No.

"I should go." Anushka murmured trying to get up from the bed.

"Stay." He responded, then nipped at the space between her neck and shoulder.

The same place he had nibbled, sucked and licked when he was deep inside of her.

She could feel the place sting, she knew a bruise had already been formed there.

"Why do you want me to?" She questioned him, cupping his jaw and waiting for him to answer.

"I already told you why." He responded.

Anushka sat straight on the bed and so did he.

"You told me you had feelings for me, right after we had sex. Maybe it's just lust." She told him.

Virat groaned, not understanding why she would say that. If it was only about sex, then he wouldn't have been here right now.

"Why would you say that? That's absolutely absurd." He exclaimed and Anushka stood up.

She wrapped the blanket around her naked body before throwing on a white T shirt that was probably Virat's.

"Look Virat, You confessed that you have feelings for me right after you came, which means that you were clouded by the judgement of sex." She explained.

"No Anushka, I'm not in that haze right now and I still stand by what I said." He shot back.

Anushka used a few tissues to wipe the creased mascara, the smudged eyeliner and the disaster that her face looked right now.

"You want something different for just a while then. The other day in your office, the way you kept looking at your wife and I, it felt like you were comparing us. How we looked, what we wore. I feel like all of this is just because I'm different from her and you want that."

Anushka remembered how Virat kept staring at her dress and then at Sonam's saree. She didn't understand it at that time.

At hearing Sonam's name, Virat closed his eyes trying to push away the guilt. He loved Sonam, he'd never leave her but he could be selfish, just once Atleast.

All his life he had sacrificed his happiness for other people, maybe putting himself first won't be that bad this time.

"That's not true, I don't think that your perception of me is right Anushka. I have feelings for you, quite simply, I do. I don't want to have them but I can't do anything here." He explained to her.

Anushka's heart beat fast at those words but she kept her calm.

"I don't know what to say. I don't know why you called me here knowing the consequences that come with us."

She; for the first time in her entire life tried to not put herself first. She was trying to be selfless, trying to do the right thing but Virat was making it really hard for her.

"I know how you feel about me, Anushka. The consequences be damned." He whispered.

"How?" She softly asked back.

"Because your pupils dilate everytime you see me, because your skin feels like it's on fire, because you would still be soaked if I touch you down there, because you're already breathless even though I'm standing a few inches away from you."

Anushka stood there, breathless. Goosebumps etupted on her skin as she tried to absorb his words.

She inhaled another deep breath.

"Virat, I'm really trying here..okay? Trying to just get away. We had a great night and I want to remember it forever but right now, I can go away and not get hurt. After this, I'm doomed."

She quite simply told him the truth. Virat moved forward, holding her hand.

"We're in this together. For better or worse." He whispered, his right hand held her jaw. His lips inches away from hers. Anushka turned her face away.

"You took your vows with someone else, Virat." She said bitterly..looking on the left.

"I know, but I can't shake the feeling that we belong together too." His words made her look at him. She smiled at that confession. It felt like he cherished her. It was beautiful. That feeling.

"What are we going to do?"

She asked him in an almost quiet whisper.

"We"ll keep quiet, keep it a secret. We won't tell anyone about us. We'll see each other as much as we can and figure things out..together." He confessed.

She nodded gulping.

"So basically we keep having sex untill one day you realise you've a wife and you leave me?" She said bluntly making him chuckle dryly.

She had her insecurities because Virat only had feelings for her but Anushka, she felt so much more.

"You're putting it in a very wrong way."

"So you want me to be with you." Anushka stated, eyes raised at him.

"Yes."

"And you won't blame me for it all." She already felt hurt at that first time when Virat had blamed her solely for everything.

"Never." He promised.

"What if I fall in love with you?"

She finally asked the question that was eating her away.

This time, he laughed.

"Oh baby, you already have."

With that..his lips crashed on hers once again.

She was doomed, damned and oh fuck, did she love it!