12. Defending the botox

I better see some comments since y'all bug me so much for not updating 😭😭😭

ANUSHKA

I had a very clear image of my father. He was the man who did love me , in his own twisted way. But he had different priorities. He just wanted to make more and more money, and he spoiled me with it, with all the wealth in the world. And while he enjoyed the luxuries himself and showered them on me, he still kept a close eye on my step mother.

I brushed my hair one more time and took a deep breath. Dressed in an off shoulder, with an icy blue top by Verandah and ripped denims, I was in my most casual look today. I wore my valentino ankle straps and finally took a good look in the mirror as the noise from downstairs got more loud.

I knew there was big commotion downstairs even before walking down the stairs

I knew there was big commotion downstairs even before walking down the stairs. I could hear my father yelling and yelling.

It annoyed me.

I walked across the hallway, stopping in the living room where Dad was stood stiffly. A few of the house maids were scattered around as well. My step mother stood at a corner wiping away a stray tear.

"What's going on?" I questioned, coming straight to the point.

My father ignored me completely. "I am done with this lifestyle of yours. You think you can just go around spending the money I make?" My step mother fliched.

Her cheeks were red from embarassment.

"Dad, why don't you take this to your room?" I advised calmly. I didn't want to fight, not today.

"You shut up! I know all about your shopping trips too!" He exclaimed.

"How about you calm down and then talk to me?" I advised.

He shook his head.

"You spent more than twenty lacs in this entire week and she's not far behind. You both have thought of me as a bank." He yelled.